Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol (2023 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol by Bharekta: 3:27am On Oct 21, 2017
https://bluebloodz./2017/10/21/kenyan-man-pulls-out-garlic-from-wifes-vagina-see-photo/

A Kenyan woman has cracked the
internet with her plea for help –
Taking to a popular women group on
Facebook,the lady asked fellow
members to advice her after her
husband unexpectedly pulled out a
piece of garlic from her private part.
According to the lady,her hubby could
not understand that it was treatment
and thinks it is some sort of witchcraft
The lady threw the country in stitches
after taking to social media to share
her predicaments,which she arrived at
as she embarked on homemade remedy
to treat her private part.
The lady,who goes by the name
Mpenda Amani revealed how she had
inserted a piece of garlic in her
privates in order to treat an infection
overnight .

Re: Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol by folashade96(f): 3:36am On Oct 21, 2017
i am comming back to modify this post

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 21, 2017
That garlic enjoy sha

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol by Fxmanager(m): 4:50am On Oct 21, 2017
Following.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 21, 2017
Dis Kenya people self angry
Re: Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol by mofeoluwadassah: 5:39am On Oct 21, 2017
lmao grin
Re: Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol by DanielsParker(m): 6:40am On Oct 21, 2017
Garlic? lmao
Re: Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol by 7footre(m): 6:48am On Oct 21, 2017
Normal for yeast treatment na! Which kind yeye witchcraft

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol by Lomprico2: 6:52am On Oct 21, 2017
Why dint she tell him b4 hand?
Re: Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol by StPete: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2017
eeeeeew
Re: Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol by Oyindidi(f): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2017
Lol, nothing person no go seegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol by mayorkyzo: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Lols it's normal...I've had a friend that had to insert garlic into her vajayjay to treat an infection..m

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol by LadySarah: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
everything must be on social media

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
This thread is so stupid na
Re: Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol by Realhommie(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lomprico2:
Why dint she tell him b4 hand?
Very good question..

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol by SURElee(f): 12:06am On Oct 22, 2017
Sexy20:
That garlic enjoy sha

Hahahahahahahaha bros you be serious kolo o! Abeg no break my ribs biko

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol by Bharekta: 4:41am On Oct 22, 2017
7footre:
Normal for yeast treatment na! Which kind yeye witchcraft

Most women tend to keep their husbands in the dark.
he has every right to suspect its witchcraft ...... He got a Surprise package he wasn't expecting ( Garlic in his wife's vagina ).
Re: Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol by Allwility: 6:42am On Oct 22, 2017
And she forgot all about it?

Hehehehe.

That awkward moment when someone uses that same garlic to cook beans...yuck.
Re: Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol by Prognose: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2018
folashade96:
i am comming back to modify this post

But you never did.
Re: Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol by keepingmum: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2018
thats used to treat repeat infections. You put the garlic overnight exactly the same way the lady did. And its suggested you used a thread through the garlic so that it will be easier to remove the garlic the next day.
Its not jazz
Re: Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol by royalguy123(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2018
why don't she excuse herself, then remove the garlic come back and continue,the lady sef be like sex starved.!!!!

(1) (Reply)

My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. / How Many Months Could This Pregnancy Be? (photo) / I Broke Up With Her Because Of Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.