Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. (2018 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child / My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by WhiteFish20(m): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2019
Happy Easter to you all.

What you are about to read now is my own personal experience and I'd so much appreciate whatever advise(s) you would give to me.

We've been together for the past five years and this is a lady that I promised my future with.
She got all the qualities I've ever wanted in a partner. We had a discussion on moving our relationship to the next level around December last year and as fate may have it, we came to a conclusion of meeting with her family after the Easter.

Two weeks ago, I got the biggest shock of my life that I'm yet to get over. She broke up with me for a lady that's way older than her and they've both relocated to another state.
Where do I start from now?
What should I do Nairalanders?
-Please note-
I knew this other side of her but I was blinded by love. I didn't see it as a threat not until it happened.
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2019
You knew she was a lesbian?
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by WhiteFish20(m): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2019
FortifiedCity:
You knew she was a lesbian?

My brother, I was only acting civil so as not to cause a scene. See where it has landed me.
What do I tell my people now?
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by Oshin56(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2019
Go to brothel you will see the one that's not homosexual
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2019
WhiteFish20:

My brother, I was only acting civil so as not to cause a scene. See, where it has landed me.
What do I tell my people now?
Let her go, and never make the mistake of taking her back

5 Likes

Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by WhiteFish20(m): 10:44am On Apr 21, 2019
Oshin56:
Go to brothel you will see the one that's not homosexual

I don't visit brothels and I've never been there before.
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by WhiteFish20(m): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2019
FortifiedCity:
Let her go, and never make the mistake of taking her back

I wish I can let her go just like that. To be candid, that lady has shattered me.
Till this moment, she's refused to take my calls.
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by PrinzCarter(m): 10:53am On Apr 21, 2019
My frd let it go who nose dis nite u might meet Someone better

Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by Japsylee: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2019
WhiteFish20:

I wish I can let her go just like that. To be candid, that lady has shattered me.
Till this moment, she's refused to take my calls.
Drop her no here let me call her for you!!
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by WhiteFish20(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2019
PrinzCarter:
My frd let it go who nose dis nite u might meet Someone better

Bro, e no easy like that o.
I clocked 34 last month and you can imagine how depressed I am when I've thought of settling down with my woman only for her to do this to me?

2 Likes

Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by Ejike07: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2019
guy relax, it's better u found out now and not when u may have had kids and this happens, how then will u feel? thank God almighty for revealing her true self to you earlier on. And pls stop being a sissy and take up yourself and get a better person. Many beautiful and we'll behaved ones are coming out and you are there pitying yourself. SMH

1 Like

Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by SageMK: 11:32am On Apr 21, 2019
Let her go. Don't chase after her.

Please don't be sad or depress.
This isn't a disappointment but a blessing.

Not only are you both not sexually compatible, she is an untrustworthy woman. Starting a family with someone like her is always a terrible idea. You'll be caged in hell!

I have to say though you brought this upon yourself.

Keeping her jailed for 5years was wrong likewise —
Forcing genuine love or loving blindly, its a foolish thing.

I hope you've learned your lesson. smiley

Please don't visit brothels or give into alcohol or drugs!
You've hit a hard rock, at this point, you can easily get hooked on any of these. Stay far away or regret for life.

I recommend taking a break from relationships.
Give yourself time to heal.
Don't force things. Eat well.

If you choose to not move forward, well it's your choice.
Anyway, nothing stays the same. . .

If you deserve love... It'll come knocking at your door.

3 Likes

Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by oweniwe(m): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2019
5 5 5 years relationship...

You're not serious.

If she's my sister, I'll buy a crate of stout to celebrate her freedom
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by nzeobi(m): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2019
nothing serious.

there are many women out there, the thing is if one doesn't agree, the next will.
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by WhiteFish20(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ejike07:
guy relax, it's better u found out now and not when u may have had kids and this happens, how then will u feel? thank God almighty for revealing her true self to you earlier on. And pls stop being a sissy and take up yourself and get a better person. Many beautiful and we'll behaved ones are coming out and you are there pitying yourself. SMH

God bless you, bro.

1 Like

Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by WhiteFish20(m): 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
SageMK:
Let her go. Don't chase after her.
Please don't be sad or depress.
This isn't a disappointment but a blessing.
Not only are you both not sexually compatible, she is an untrustworthy woman. Starting a family with someone like her is always a terrible idea. You'll be caged in hell!
I have to say though you brought this upon yourself.
Keeping her jailed for 5years was wrong likewise —
Forcing genuine love or loving blindly, its a foolish thing.
I hope you've learned your lesson. smiley
Please don't visit brothels or give into alcohol or drugs!
You've hit a hard rock, at this point, you can easily get hooked on any of these. Stay far away or regret for life.
I recommend taking a break from relationships.
Give yourself time to heal.
Don't force things. Eat well.
If you choose to not move forward, well it's your choice.
Anyway, nothing stays the same.
If you deserve love, I'll come knocking at your door.

Bro, you just said it the way it is. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by WhiteFish20(m): 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
oweniwe:
5 5 5 years relationship...

You're not serious.

If she's my sister, I'll buy a crate of stout to celebrate her freedom

My brother, don't conclude yet. Did you know long I've asked for her permission to come see her people formally and she told me I'm rushing things with her not until last year that she finally agreed?
Trust me, money was never the problem.
She on her part, invested a lot in our relationship. Her major commitment made me overlook her excesses.

But how she got the heart to ditch me for her fellow woman now that we're about settling down, is what I can't tell.
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by WhiteFish20(m): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
missyojo:
Op,sorry for your predicament. Thank God you get to know on time before its too late. Pick the pieces of your life and move on, thou it's not easy as have been there before. Don't stay idle as you may want to start remembering how the whole process happened, keep your mind busy. With time you will get over it. Associate with positive minded people and I bet it, you will smile again. I wish you the very best and I pray you heal soon.
Happy easter!!
Cheers ��

I'll bounce back, for real. Thanks for those words.
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by missyojo(f): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
Op,sorry for your predicament. Thank God you get to know on time before its too late. Pick the pieces of your life and move on, thou it's not easy as have been there before. Don't stay idle as you may want to start remembering how the whole process happened, keep your mind busy. With time you will get over it. Associate with positive minded people and I bet it, you will smile again. I wish you the very best and I pray you heal soon.
Happy easter!!
Cheers ��
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by Richy4(m): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
I know it's difficult but it's just a fiancee... No heavy ring was attached to it... u can start all over again... and do not overlook any trace this time or look at things in a rosy spectacle.. .. if it walks like a duck..talks like a duck...swims like a duck... it is definitely a DUCK.. smiley
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by ambivert27(f): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
It's not a guy with benz this time around undecided
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by WhiteFish20(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
Richy4:
I know it's difficult but it's just a fiancee... No heavy ring was attached to it... u can start all over again... and do not overlook any trace this time or look at things in a rosy spectacle.. .. if it walks like a duck..talks like a duck...swims like a duck... it is definitely a DUCK.. smiley

You're right, sir.
I learnt mine the hard way.
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by WhiteFish20(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
ambivert27:
It's not a guy with benz this time around undecided

At least, I'd have known a guy beat me to it. And that would have made me to step up my game.

This particular case just messed me up, big time.
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by dake40(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
No be even man your wifee dey lash. cheesy grin
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by babyfaceafrica: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
you knew she was a lesbian and yet you still carried on?....have sense now..how many ladies will marry a guy who is gay?..

3 Likes

Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by greatme2good(f): 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
I want to understand something please. Did this happen in Nigeria? Please I'm just curious.

1 Like

Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by piippa(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
Free up your mind joor. You were too loyal. How you take a lesbian serious beats my imagination. Learn to accept losses. If you have no side chick just hang around a club or some where cool, 5-10k will get you babes that are hotter than this babe, ease off and move on. The issue here is that you are still struggling. Bros is there is money you will meet any woman of your dream within 6 months and get married if marriage is the issue.
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by KevinDein: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Good for you, man. Invite me over let's drink to that
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by WhiteFish20(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
greatme2good:
I want to understand something please. Did this happen in Nigeria? Please I'm just curious.

What you read is the experience I had in my relationship and I'm forced to ask if people go through worst or is it just me?
Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by greatme2good(f): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
WhiteFish20:

What you read is the experience I had in my relationship and I'm forced to ask if people go through worst or is it just me?

I just want to know if this happened in my mother land.
Anyways don't be too hard on yourself since you did everything right in the relationship. You sound like a good man and I assure you a better lady who deserves you will definitely come your way. She made her choice so move on. If my BF leave me for a man, I won't bother myself...seriously. Her eyes will clear in no distant time.

3 Likes

Re: My 27yrs Old Fiancee Finally Left Me For Her Lesbian Lover. by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 22, 2019
WhiteFish20:

Bro, e no easy like that o.
I clocked 34 last month and you can imagine how depressed I am when I've thought of settling down with my woman only for her to do this to me?

34 years old, and you don't understand how sexuality works shocked

Can you be gay for a day? Forget lifetime, just a day?

You've got a lot of growing up to do so get on with that!

It's like me falling in love with a openly gay man, not DL Bro but an honest man grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

[video] Angry Father Brutally Flogs Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex. / Newly Wedded Edo Man Returns Wife To Parents Over Wide Private Part. / What I Experienced Today At My Friend's Shop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.