Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner (2307 Views)

Caucasian Shepherd Dog Owner's Thread / Can You Identify This Snake? / Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner by Olapumpin: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2017
Dear all,

Someone wants to sell this dog to me as a Rottweiler. Kindly help identify how pure this dog is as a Rott(that's is if it's truly a Rottweiler anyway).

Thanks.

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner by freestylelos(m): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2017
I think it is
But i cant say if its 100% pure/pedigree
But if u saw the parents then you'll know what you're going to get when he's grown
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner by Kul3ger(m): 7:35am On Oct 21, 2017
Not pure bro... I think it has a stroke of GSD- see the mutt.... Anyways, first hear from other people..

Try put up more pictures...

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner by willyroses(m): 7:54am On Oct 21, 2017
It amaze me how one can look at just picture of a puppy and tell if is pure or not...una be "animal prophets" Op the best I can suggest is ask for the parents if you can..but if not available you just have to go with your guts and trust yourself..the most important is your love for the dog..whether is from heaven or hell that don't matter...peace out

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner by Mckandre(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2017
willyroses:
It amaze me how one can look at just picture of a puppy and tell if is pure or not...una be "animal prophets" Op the best I can suggest is ask for the parents if you can..but if not available you just have to go with your guts and trust yourself..the most important is your love for the dog..whether is from heaven or hell that don't matter...peace out
But i wont TAKE a puppy that's from HELL sad
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner by willyroses(m): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mckandre:
But i wont TAKE a puppy that's from HELL sad
Is just an expression...just to drive you to what i really mean.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner by atoleybaba(m): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
it is a rott sha buh with plenty coma. it might not be pure
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner by horlams: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner by rumenase(m): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
willyroses:

it's a Rott for sure but the head is not boxed so that might give yu an inkling that something had been tampered with
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner by DerrickEbili(m): 4:19am On Oct 22, 2017
Oga that ain't a rott na mixed breed they'll GBA you in. Lagos I'm a breeder at Ricky's kennel 08067467747

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner by egorov(m): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2017
DerrickEbili:
Oga that ain't a rott na mixed breed they'll GBA you in. Lagos I'm a breeder at Ricky's kennel 08067467747
Pls delete the first pic u posted. Ur rott with white patch; ERROR. I won't even take it for 10K

And people are so funny, how can u just look at a Dog and say its 100% its pedigreE. Its only.on naija pet forum I see such. The puppy posted is nice. Check the parents, be sure they are the parents. Take good care.of.your puppy and be happy
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner by rumenase(m): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
egorov:

Pls delete the first pic u posted. Ur rott with white patch; ERROR. I won't even take it for 10K

And people are so funny, how can u just look at a Dog and say its 100% its pedigreE. Its only.on naija pet forum I see such. The puppy posted is nice. Check the parents, be sure they are the parents. Take good care.of.your puppy and be happy

yu dey see sha

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner by tobilavish(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
egorov:

are u mad � white patches where
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
tobilavish:
are u mad � white patches where

Why do you always start you sentences with "are u mad" ?

You don't have to show your thuggery on a public forum bro, keep it offline.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner by tobilavish(m): 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
[quote author=Jackofall post=80809841]

Why do you always start you sentences with "are u mad" ?

Numb
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2019
tobilavish:
shebi na ur mama b thug oloriburuku i thought u re sensible?? Too bad u are not

You are still doing the same thing again.

What a shame.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner by tobilavish(m): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2019
Jackofall:

You are still doing the same thing again.
What a shame.
lemme alone now what sef??

(1) (Reply)

The Dobberman Familia / Lovely Adult Male And Female Chow Chow Available / Make Bookings From The Best And Most Legit Breeders On Nairaland (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.