Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) (53717 Views)

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) / Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by logadims: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
This coming a lawyer friend who resides in Abiia state..

I'm so so proud of a boerboel that brought down a criminal day before-yesterday in my street -i couldn't believe it-but it truly happened!!! -let me share the picture of the guy that was brought down by this lovely dog is seen below.

The male boerboel - unknown

The owner of the house drove into his compound and the guy(thief) followed.
He came with a Knife and something that looks like a gun but fake- To rob him. unluckily for him. The owners dog attacked him.- almost killed.

The guy was brutally bitten.

Who say dog no good

Go buy one for yourself @ Lalasticlala mynd4.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
I can't have that breed in my home, never!

They belong to the farm. I hope the dog won't go after the owner someday.

I said that because I've read so many news about this particular breed attacking it's owner. No offense to dog lovers.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by geraldmezi(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Then why can't people name their dog Buhari while the possess the same xter

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by kingjomezy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
ehhhya na dog kill u... how u go tell angel Micheal..

22 Likes

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by MrRichy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Good dog

an ekuke dog can never do this

60 Likes

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by DannyJ19(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ehya....If na Ekuke him for go show them wea dem dhy keep money

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Mologi(m): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
this is bad..
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by netbeans1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wow shocked
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lol
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Greene66: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
FANTASTIC!!!!! WE NEED MORE DOGS IN MORE HOMES!!

GO AND BUY A DOG TODAY!!!!!! THIS IS HELL cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by SalamRushdie: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hmmmm damn these dogs are a must for night patrol

9 Likes

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by PehaKaso: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by shurley22(f): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
And no picture of the dog...
[s]considering I don't even know what a boerboel is[/s] undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Flashh: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nothing like "graphic photo" had stated by the mod. The thief got served.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by SalamRushdie: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Mologi:
this is bad..

Real bad real bad Michael Jackson

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by jashar(f): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
mustlovedogs

loyal friend

kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by kasheemawo(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dog killed pig cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by rezzy: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Where d dog?
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Good for the thief
He's lucky he's still alive
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by repogirl(f): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hmm... Dogs have their advantages but taking care of one is like taking care of a baby that never grows up.

37 Likes

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Dandsome: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dog. Man`s best friend
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
That dog needs to get the necessary injections and cautioned not to bite at any sight of aggression else it may become an habit. Btw it has tasted blood on its tongue, I heard dogs tend to get some addiction to it.

8 Likes

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Where is the dog
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by maklelemakukula(m): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
na when this man die una go know say kaki no leather.
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Afe11: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
Mehn Boerboel is the real itch... Any day any season.. If I no Dy buy am, I go just buy hyena or cougar instead

2 Likes

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Guyman02: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
Boerboel is one of the most powerful dog breeds
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by tafabaloo(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wow

this one na confam Brutality

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day / What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.