Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (17410 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's 44th Birthday Is Today / Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him / Fela Kuti's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by zulex880: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

I guess you were still a toddler then he was never over hyped his songs were dope even till date sounds good when Djs jam it for us bro ask Olamide, Lala, YQ, Omowunmi,9ice they will brief u well smiley
Ask olamide really? Another wacko grin
Take a seat please
Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by WILLYBABS(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2017
cashlurd:
An over hyped street-wise musician.... Don't quote me
I can't patronize you, I see you sell. Dagrin lives on!!!

1 Like

Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by BoyHuncho(m): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:

What do you know about rap? So Dagrin is a rap legend to you really? Nigga wa wack you guys are just hyping the dude cos he started the indigenous rap stuff

Pls shut up sir..no offense sir but its obvious u don't know good music..

Dagrin was lit!

6 Likes

Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by funnynation(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2017
Your word is our mind is Evergreen.

RIP

2 Likes

Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by fyneguy: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:
He was one Overhyped wacko tho, I didn't know him all through when he was alive when he died I started hearing dagring hear and there download few of his singles and i was really disappointed, He was well known when he died than when he was alive same thing with the likes of Goldie, tagbo and Dj olu. What do i know though embarassed

SMH

1 Like

Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:
He was one Overhyped wacko tho, I didn't know him all through when he was alive when he died I started hearing dagring hear and there download few of his singles and i was really disappointed, He was well known when he died than when he was alive same thing with the likes of Goldie, tagbo and Dj olu. What do i know though embarassed
you know nothing bout Rap.or the word "overhyped"
Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Shakushaku1(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2017
BoyHuncho:

Pls shut up sir..no offense sir but its obvious u don't know good music..

Dagrin was lit!

Most of those dumbfuccks dnt even understand Yoruba, dnt waste ya time replying them, anything they dnt understand, they call it wack, bunch of pathetic souls..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by chillychill(f): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2017
BoyHuncho:

I wanted to call u a dumb piece of shìt but I don't like insulting people especially in the morning angry

please don't insult him he had insulted himseff already

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Temmytea70(m): 8:47am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:

i think the problem is that you were not old enough then to differentiate between your left and right hand....

3 Likes

Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by policy12: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2017
Ghetto Dream...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Handsomecole(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2017
I remember I was teaching a secondary school that period he died. I can't forget how solemn the school was that day some of my students cudbt help but cry I did too. He is Nigerias best ever rapper. RIP dagrin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 21, 2017
Molenu bii pon pon pon pon pon pon.

1 Like

Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by RapportNaija(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:
He was one Overhyped wacko tho, I didn't know him all through when he was alive when he died I started hearing dagring hear and there had to download few of his singles and i was really disappointed, He was well known when he died than when he was alive same thing with the likes of Goldie, tagbo and Dj olu. What do i know though embarassed

Obviously, u know nothing angry

1 Like

Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by chillychill(f): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Attention seeker...genetic stupidity.

Carry on.You took after your Pa
what does he know mucheww.. All dose kids dat want to b at d centre of attention on Nairaland..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Phonefanatic: 8:53am On Oct 21, 2017
As soon as he died olamide took advantage. I really don't think Olamide would have been such a success if Dagrin is still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by anuoluwapo884(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:

Ask olamide really? Another wacko grin
Take a seat please

No offense guy I fink you woke up on the wrong side of your bed go back to sleep man
Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Lyord69(m): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:
He was one Overhyped wacko tho, I didn't know him all through when he was alive when he died I started hearing dagring hear and there had to download few of his singles and i was really disappointed, He was well known when he died than when he was alive same thing with the likes of Goldie, tagbo and Dj olu. What do i know though embarassed
Why so much hate?
Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Kimikazi2: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:
overhyped! you have serious problems
Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by squash47(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:
Die too lets know..badbelle

1 Like

Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by 3RNEST(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:
Molenu bii pon pon pon pon pon pon.
Are you related to rottenpussy moniker? undecided
Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by MustiizRaja(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:

you know nothing
but am gonna tell you something

you are fake
Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Elnino4ladies: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2017
You rappers should fix up your lives MI abaga 2017 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by nnokwa042(m): 9:07am On Oct 21, 2017
kay29000:
Before Olamide, there was Dagrin, and before Dagrin there was Lord of Ajasa. Time flies. I remember back in 2009-2010 when Dagrin was all over the place...killing features and dropping endless singles, and then he passed at the height of his career. R.I.P Dagrin.
before any of this Guys u mentioned there junior and preaty. Dagrin is best in yoruba not Nigeria we listen to rap music in Nigeria according to language u understand, if u go to east phyno is thier number one so olamide to west u afonjas should stop using this his the best in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by starwalker(m): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2017
We love you Dagrin...
Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by SuccesYear: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:
u still a toddler that time thou.....if not for nairaland on u now
Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by kay29000(m): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2017
nnokwa042:
before any of this Guys u mentioned there junior and preaty. Dagrin is best in yoruba not Nigeria we listen to rap music in Nigeria according to language u understand, if u go to east phyno is thier number one so olamide to west u afonjas should stop using this his the best in Nigeria

Dude, i didn't say anyone was the best...I only mentioned three generations of yoruba rappers. Simple.
Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by frankblinkz(m): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:

What do you know about rap? So Dagrin is a rap legend to you really? Nigga was wack you guys are just hyping the dude cos he started the indigenous rap stuff
how i wish i can slap u from nairaland......ooohhhh how can i get to Nkata to deliver slaps to u...guy u re a mofo
R.I.P one of Naija best rapper...we miss u

1 Like

Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Ccdavies(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2017
lalasticlala:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Da_Grin

And some body is lying that he is listening to his song now just because we are not there to see. Continue.. R.I.P ikpa Udo Yeruba.. Yak ndi
Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by ninodaniel(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:
we may not even knw u even in ur death added dt we don't even knw u now dt u r alive. so at least dey r better than u
Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by ninodaniel(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:

What do you know about rap? So Dagrin is a rap legend to you really? Nigga was wack you guys are just hyping the dude cos he started the indigenous rap stuff
at least start something too and we will hype u
Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by paddyofboss(m): 9:17am On Oct 21, 2017
kikiwendy:
This guy rain that year o.. Even one guy for my school sef cun dey form dagrin
'Rain'? So he was raining ....Chai it is well with thy brain..sense reign on ur brain
Re: Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Xtdott(m): 9:17am On Oct 21, 2017
RIP baba,we all miss you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says / Belladonna Obialor's Beautiful Birthday Photoshoot / Most Richest Dude In 2face Or D'banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.