Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,934 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Birthday Today With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Birthday Today With Stunning Photos (39628 Views)

Nollywood Twins, Tracy And Treasure Daniels Rock Shorts / Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop / Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Wedding Photos (White & Traditional Wedding) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Raph01: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
niyot124:

Checked, didn't love it undecided
Sorry, check back next time when you've had dinner. grin grin
Re: Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by somegirl1: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tedassie:

The reader used an alternate version of the truncated word for the benefit of those(seeing it) who may not be familiar with the word choice and might be confused. This is an open forum as such people(learned&unlearned) from all over the globe are likely to come across unintended gaffs,thus it's unwise to always assume people might know entirely what you're talking about.

#enoughsaid.

So it was properly written, contrary to your earlier claim, save for the omission of a "t".
The issue was the use of a lesser known variant of the word, one you were clearly unfamiliar with, hence your attempt to correct me.
Only an obtuse individual would struggle to understand my comment because of a missing "t" or because a very close variant was used. My target audience doesn't fall under this category smiley .

1 Like

Re: Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Alao96(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mi omo eleyiiii
Re: Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by anigold(m): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
kay29000:
They have starred in over 200 movies? Hmm! It is only in Nollywood such can happen. Even Robert Deniro that has been acting in Hollywood for 50 years hasn't appeared in 200 movies.
Even 300 movies is possible in Nigeria.. I saw a director that shoots 5 movies in two days..
Re: Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
Come for a weekend with me (and cum wink) ... i always deliver. 10inches only wink

SweetPuffPuff:
I want twins
Re: Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Come for a weekend with me (and cum wink) ... i always deliver. 10inches only wink

shocked is it the hand u used type this that u will greet ya Church member with come Sunday
Re: Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
shocked is it the hand u used type this that u will greet ya Church member with come Sunday

Yes Puffy...Bible teaches us to "Spare the ROD and Spoil the wife /GF"...it's an act of charity.

Come to my church, dearie kiss...is it bad what i wrote? undecided
Re: Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hai!

Re: Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Yes Puffy...Bible teaches us to "Spare the ROD and Spoil the wife /GF"...it's an act of charity.

Come to my church, dearie kiss...is it bad what i wrote? undecided
grin u not serious. Bye
Re: Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by dubemeagle(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2017
ehhh, 200 movies and I have not see one

Re: Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Otuocha101(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
You don smell am before?
yes
Re: Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Birthday Today With Stunning Photos by Otuocha101(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
KcAngel:
mkpi
nne ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show / Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor / Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.