Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,333 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

Chin Kpan (Reloaded), have you watched it? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chin Kpan (Reloaded), have you watched it? (1814 Views)

Download New MP3: Jonnykage Ft Iceboxx, Upper X- Chi Chum Chin / Gangnam Style Becomes Youtube's Most Watched Video. / Why Is Birdman Always Touching His Mudaphickin Chin?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chin Kpan (Reloaded), have you watched it? by Manta(m): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2005
It's the Kerewa guys, the Zule zoo with the Takuluku beats again, they came at first with Kerewa, followed it by Chin kpan and Chin kpan reloaded is next.

I watched the vcd last night and I was like whaoooh, these guys are good; the dance steps, concept, beats, rythm, costumes, scenes etc will really get one screaming and never wanting to see the end.

The vcd got tracks like 'jam jam', 'peace song', 'bad belle', ' sweet 16', 'I don't give a damn', 'chin kpan reloaded' etc.

Have you watched it, lets know your opinion

Re: Chin Kpan (Reloaded), have you watched it? by Oracle(m): 2:41am On Dec 22, 2005
U know i saw the disc today
and i saw their tracks but iv not really watched
well i'll have to do that sometime.

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Releases New Album: / Sheyman Ft. Davido – PAPER (remix) [video Download] / Download Ejeajo Video By Psquare Ft. T.I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.