Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Psquare Releases New Album: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Psquare Releases New Album: (1796 Views)

Psquare Releases Three New Singles, Ft. American Rappers / Psquare Releases Alingo Remix Ft. Timzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare Releases New Album: by LORD101(m): 9:05am On Jun 15, 2007
Just got the news this morning from AIT that  the most commercially successful naija music duo Peter and Paul Okoye have dropped a new album,

Though they are not the best in lyrics and are very far from being original, they still got that packaging, stage performance , appeal and business acumen that makes their albums a must buy for most music fans. What are your expectations from this "ALBUM"
Re: Psquare Releases New Album: by obasanjo2(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2007
grin Yea Lord 101. U're on point! Those guys r wack lyrically and they're the best copy-cats i've ever seen in my over 15years as a keen music follower and music journalist. They're so good at copying that they make it look so original! shocked
As 4 their new album, I'd love to see a more original P SQUARE with better lyrics. I also pray they dont try to rap again cos they're so wack at that. I must say though - having interviewed them b4 and having seen them from close quarters - that the guys r very hardworking. It runs in the family cos their brothers also work hard as director, producer, artist etc.
Re: Psquare Releases New Album: by kizzy(f): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2007
dey simply da BEST, dey makin 9ja proud, wots yur pro? tongue
Re: Psquare Releases New Album: by mightymike(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2007
does anyone have a copy of their album or single off the new album?

(1) (Reply)

Drake Vs Eminem - Thank Him Now / . / Have You Ever Heard Any Song That Made You Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.