Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Banky W Looses Money To Scammers, The Amount Is Huge!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Looses Money To Scammers, The Amount Is Huge!! (542 Views)

Odogwu In Tears As He Looses Money / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Looses Money To Scammers, The Amount Is Huge!! by essor2017(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2017
I can not stop laughing, Nigerians have this je ne sais quoi spirit for hustling that i love so much, they can do anything and go any length just to make ends meet, from selling fufu as phones to yahoo plus, and even BVN scam, the singer is pained and decided to share the experience with fans.he told us the amount...
visit www.etoileafric.com.ng for the full story and see amount, do not forget to drop comment in the comment section
Nigeria's 1st bilingual blog(English French)

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Thursday (photo Of Legend Actor Jide Kosoko) / Throwback To When Toyo Baby Spills It All / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.