Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State (31196 Views)

Police Intercept AK-47 Rifles Hidden In Bags Of Beans (Video, Pictures) / Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) / Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State by piperson(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
cashlurd:
Ritualists on the move. Job Well done by the police

you read the story so?
Re: Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State by Ugo4hotish(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
rattlesnake:
evil in north evil in south evil in east evil in central evil in east evil in easssttt evil in eeeeeasssttt
mumu is benue in east?
Re: Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State by meforyou1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
fidalgo19:
Atleast they were not used
I'm sure u don't know the locations the incident took place.
The kids entered the truck in order in zaki biam (neighbouring town to taraba) to go to taraba and were recovered in vadeikaya ( a neighbouring town to cross river.
It's like u enter a truck in ibadan to take you to Lagos, but the truck took you to a akure or ilorin

1 Like

Re: Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State by Taiwo20(m): 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
some people will just be causing problem for us.....with their pp
Re: Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State by Sirme411(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
is it just me or did anybody else Notice that the "Truck Was Arrested"

Ppl Pls I don't understand
Yoruba-Afonja
Igbo-
Hausa-
Re: Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State by oliveleaves(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
from this scenario, I will try mine, I want to travel to London with the same step this children took. OK nah
Re: Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State by Alexgeneration(m): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;
It's better for these kids to wander about than to live in the same house with their mother's man friend.

Nothing worse than hearing your own mom moan for a man that is not your dad.

Women are the sources of most problems.
You don come back abi
Re: Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State by balogun16(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;
It's better for these kids to wander about than to live in the same house with their mother's man friend.

you are very correct my boy. first sensible thing you have ever said in your life. there is hope for Nigeria if this boy can start reasoning well like this. I am proud of you boy keep it up. my fellow Nigeria nwa amaikpe has received sense at last. glory be to God
Re: Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Badonasty:

Benue state is just strange

Really,??
Re: Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State by EmekaBlue(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
Bad country
Re: Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State by obinnashady(m): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;

laughing my f.ucking ass off mehn!!!!!!!you always kill it man
Re: Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State by deadkamalu: 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State by jbhill(m): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

Who is this phoool?
he is nwaAmaikpe of the house stupid,son of animal last of his name.

1 Like

Re: Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State by 124mumsy: 3:40am On Oct 22, 2017
rattlesnake:
evil in north evil in south evil in east evil in central evil in east evil in easssttt evil in eeeeeasssttt
evil around the globe
Re: Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 22, 2017
Justiceleague1:

afonja grin

DEMOLA AJAYI
Re: Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State by castrol180(m): 6:55am On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told;

They are the source, cause and the root of all problems not most.
Re: Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State by castrol180(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

Who is this phoool?

Why do you always think with the bumps on your chest and the hole between your thigh and not your brain? Was he not factual enough when he said women are the source of problems?
Re: Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State by mechanics(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2017
Thank God the truck was intercepted.
Re: Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State by onimama4real(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2017
Justiceleague1:

afonja grin
Bleep u up
Re: Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State by Caseless: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2017

@ the Nigerian Police State in Vandeikya!
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) / Hoodlums Kill Alfa Abu, Wife And Children In Ijebu-ode / Man Comes To The Aid Of A Hooker Cheated In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.