Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] (5753 Views)

Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out / Roman Goddess Shares Bedroom Photo In Undies / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade takes to her social space to reveal that one fashion item she can't go a day without, confessing that she has lost count of how many times she rocked it.

The 'Black Magic' singer showed off the overused nightgown and a new set of undies from bfyne that can set a man soul on fire.

See below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/yemi-alade-puts-undies-and-overused.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by obinnashady(m): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
if this shit makes frontpage,I'll deal with the Op

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
What is all this yama-yama for Christ's sake?
Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by Jekonmor(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Good for her
Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
obinnashady:
if this shit makes frontpage,I'll deal with the Op

Because of this your comment this will make front page. tongue embarassed embarassed

I will be waiting for you to deal with the poster.

When you are peppering him don't forget to tag me. grin
Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
The Trash on this forum makes me weep
Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by Tocheagle(m): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
No wonder price of detergent dey increase .
Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by Nutase: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
Shameless
Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by Samusu(m): 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
hmmmm. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad sad sad sad undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by obinnashady(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
Rokia2:

Because of this your comment this will make front page. tongue embarassed embarassed

I must tag u baby
you've got a nice back
Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lorhdany:
What is all this yama-yama for Christ's sake?

I do not think Christ will appreciate you calling him in trivial matters as this.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
One guy will still OFF that pant
Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by Cuddlebugie(f): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Why is she showing the world pictures of her underwears? undecided Nansense girl
Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by anitapreeti(f): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Why is she showing the world pictures of her underwears? undecided Nansense girl

Hatuur grin
She's obviously advertising them
Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by MarkGeraldo(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
Didn't see some brownish colour @ the tip of those panties so they aren't used yet @Opsad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by Dollarship(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
Yemi please come and fo rk me please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by dayleke: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lol....
NLers no get shill.....
*in my Ibadan accent
Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by Cuddlebugie(f): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
anitapreeti:

Hatuur grin
She's obviously advertising them
Now, isn't that a creative advertising idea?
Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Now, isn't that a creative advertising idea?

Your nyansh is big o shocked
Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by Tamarapetty(f): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
OK,seen....buh i double dare her to put her used undies online!!!!
Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
I had to learn from these hoes that sex sells
Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Rokia2:

You made me feel lesser of a woman with this ur backside.
Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by Dollarship(m): 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Do you know that the picture is not hers
obinnashady:
I must tag u baby

you've got a nice back
Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by yaqq: 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
if she put body inside this stuff now, u ll see thread like " yemi breaks the Internet with sultry picture "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by obinnashady(m): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dollarship:
I thought as much
Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dollarship:

Am I using Kim Kardashian pic that it can't be mine?
What the heck this is the second time am getting this today.

undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by SuperSuave(m): 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dollarship:
undecided I wonder how you arrived at that conclusion

obinnashady:
I thought as much
*yimu undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Your nyansh is big o shocked

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by SuperSuave(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Rokia2:

Am I using Kim Kardashian pic that it can't be mine? What the heck this is the second time am getting this today.
undecided
cheesy You get that when something looks too good to be true

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] by obinnashady(m): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
SuperSuave:
undecided I wonder how you arrived at that conclusion

*yimu undecided
yi wa gi onu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Credit: Who Else Is Seeing What Am Seeing (photo) / Twitter Men Can't Afford Me -lady Claim But See Where They Sent Her. / Her ‘private Region’ Is Like A Clubhouse – Korra Obidi’s Husband Justin (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.