Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Seyi Shay Is All Shades Of Hot & Sexy In Alluring Photos [pics] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Is All Shades Of Hot & Sexy In Alluring Photos [pics] (3846 Views)

'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos / Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold / Seyi Shay Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Is All Shades Of Hot & Sexy In Alluring Photos [pics] by bossmeek(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nigerian singer, Seyi Shay recently shared new photos on her Instagram page revealing her beautiful new short cut hairstyle.
In one of the black and white photos, Seyi, bared her b**bs sexily covering just the bosoms as she smothered into the camera.
Seyi Shay, rocking a pixie cut showed off major skin in new sultry snaps shared on her IG page.
She captioned the beautiful photos taken by celebrity photographer Emmanuel Oyeleke;
”They say a woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life… This black and white beauty editorial captured by @emmanueloyeleke plays on the bare innocence of an African woman hiding behind nothing…”
Here are the photos:

https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/seyi-shay-is-all-shades-of-hot-in.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3
Re: Seyi Shay Is All Shades Of Hot & Sexy In Alluring Photos [pics] by bossmeek(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
More shots below;

Re: Seyi Shay Is All Shades Of Hot & Sexy In Alluring Photos [pics] by Josephjnr(m): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sexy.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Is All Shades Of Hot & Sexy In Alluring Photos [pics] by tstx(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
The kind of crush I have on this girl is unhealthy

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Is All Shades Of Hot & Sexy In Alluring Photos [pics] by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
She's beautiful tho

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Is All Shades Of Hot & Sexy In Alluring Photos [pics] by pyyxxaro: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Naaa the cameraman i sorry for

E prik go don suffer that day sad

because as e de snap de snap na so e prik go de raise de raise embarassed

This wicked gal when give Jonathan hard on for public cry

Make una fear this God oh sad
Re: Seyi Shay Is All Shades Of Hot & Sexy In Alluring Photos [pics] by Cuddlebugie(f): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
I love this....Asides the fact that Seyi Shay has a hot body which she obviously is aware of, her skin is flawless. She's the very definition of melanin beauty. I bet she'd win without a hassle if there ever was a competition for the sexiest female Nigerian singer.

Re: Seyi Shay Is All Shades Of Hot & Sexy In Alluring Photos [pics] by bossmeek(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Clean bAe
Re: Seyi Shay Is All Shades Of Hot & Sexy In Alluring Photos [pics] by mhisterdreezy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
she is beautiful
Re: Seyi Shay Is All Shades Of Hot & Sexy In Alluring Photos [pics] by bossmeek(m): 7:50am On Oct 22, 2017
Succulent lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Seyi Shay Is All Shades Of Hot & Sexy In Alluring Photos [pics] by bossmeek(m): 12:31am On Oct 23, 2017
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Priscilla Ojo VS Michelle Aigbe: All You Need To Know About This Celebrity Kids / Davido Spotted Shopping In Lekki (Photos) / 'I Haven't Got F**ked In Like, Two Weeks' - Cardi B Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.