Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls (71676 Views)

My Husband Dick Is Small I Make Use Of Doll To Satisfy Myself Nkechi Blessing / Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public / Mayorkun: I Wrote My Song, "Tonight" To Send MY Girlfriend Away. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by efemty001: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very wise words.
My respect for Mayorkun tripled upon reading this.

Most folks shortchange themselves with the cliché of 'spec'.
The truth is; There's nothing like spec.
Because all women have only ONE thing to offer!

Besides, all a preek truly understands is a hole to spit out his worries.

Trust me.
As long as you don't smell down below (if it's so bad, I can use an air freshener though undecided) you are good to go

if you a nairalaner and you havent come across this comment then you are a learner

Read bellow!

BTW, keep studying the different scents of condom.... #Rottweiler

3 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Rheadwan: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
2 say d fact i know guy wella for ilasa... dnt used talk den besides he usually feel shy...but now God don beta e bread... well na him life
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Cuddlebugie(f): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
HMZi:
LAY!!!!! LOL
Would you rather I use an historical euphemism like 'shaking of the sheets' in place of lay?

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by ofiko123(m): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mumu....
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by 9aiboard: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
heyya
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Cuddlebugie(f): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Hmmmm...Mother Theresa wink
Father Francis of Aberdeen!

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by sustained: 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
Senselessness

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by omoiyalayi(m): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
Look @ this small boy o

And his mother is still alive o

Am sure his mother must have insult some mothers because of their children's action

Hope he calls him to order
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
with his tiny thing.
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by hanassholesolo: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
chillychill:
At least he lays with a female.

You thought he was gay?
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by 0kingsman0: 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
Chai! Did he just call females "anything"? Pls ladies, don't u ppl think it's high time u changed. the guys have turned ladies into objects. What a shame. Definitely not our (guys) fault.
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by 0kingsman0: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
Chai! Did he just call females "anything"? Pls ladies, don't u ppl think it's high time u changed. the guys have turned ladies into objects. What a shame. Definitely not our (guys) fault.
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by sunnyworld2love(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
SlayerTheKing:
Very stupid boy.

You're an useless idiot for calling him a stupid...

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by romeorailss: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
omoiyalayi:
Look @ this small boy o

And his mother is still alive o

Am sure his mother must have insult some mothers because of their children's action

Hope he calls him to order
His mother is a well known actress sir wink
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
sunnyworld2love:

You're an useless idiot for calling him a stupid...

Accident fall on you

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Gkemz: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
wasted sperm
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by romeorailss: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:
with his tiny thing.
the bone is still there angry
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by omoiyalayi(m): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
romeorailss:

His mother is a well known actress sir wink

Yes I know her
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by ruggedmallaam(m): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
Rokia2:
Stds stds stds

But wait are you not one person?Why are you always on every thread
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by paroh137(m): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
What has STDs to do with his lack of preference for women? As in, if he likes a specific type of women, he won't catch STDs?
Rokia2:
Stds stds stds

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
ruggedmallaam:

But wait are you not one person?Why are you always on every thread

Hahahah hahahahahah you must be on every thread yourself to see me.
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Mother of God! How did our society become so immoral?
You lay any type of girl? Well, that's your one way straight ticket to hell. Oniranu omo angry
you seem bout 7feets

Wow
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mcheeew
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Whoeppme(m): 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
You have sex with anything ? Somebody pls go and wake my grand mother to borrow me that her water cane!
Mayorkun come here,
Oya kneel down,
Close ur eyes,
Imagine say you dey stage,
Oya repeat that yeye thing wey u bin talk!!!

Flogs the hell outta him

grin grin jisos this song boys are in for life fatalities ooooo
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by ruggedmallaam(m): 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Rokia2:

Hahahah hahahahahah you must be on every thread yourself to see me.
Go look for something better to do o. Runs wasting your time here
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Saeed110: 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sweet things they kill... Continue
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Carter4luv(m): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
This is now an award, weldoh mayokun. #rubbish.
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
ruggedmallaam:

Go look for something better to do o. Runs wasting your time here

You advice shove it up I don't need it.
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Jman06(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
That shows you are classless!
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by judchuks20(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by hokafor(m): 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
In other words you are confused as your career
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Ccdavies(m): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
[quote author=FlirtyKaren post=61641336]DMW act, Mayorkun in a new video he shared on social media, revealed that he doesn't have a spec of girls he Bleep as he lays any type of girl.

The artiste signed to Davido's record label, also said he believes he's the only guy with this problem as he's also down with flu of loving girls.

"I don’t have spec for Girls I Bleep any thing both big and small" he said. Here's the video;

Who is he please? Or another davido's friend who has started drinking taquila or whatever the name is? Was this all he said during the interview? Why is our media always interested in those part that won't add any value to life's? Just asking and wondering why.. Chai .. Oh yak ndi.oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley's Property In Lekki, Lagos (Video) / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic / E-Money Leaves Police Custody After Six-Hour Interrogation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.