Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Troll Saturday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Troll Saturday (3748 Views)

Evangelist Mike Bamiloye React As Nigerians Troll Pastor Adeboye's Birthday Post / When An Atheist Troll Is About To Post "God's Not Real" On A Christian Page / Which Day Is Sabbath? Saturday Or Sunday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troll Saturday by sonofluc1fer: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Good day ladies and gentlemen,

Atheists, heathens, pagans, traditionalists, christians, muslims and the other shy ones, the agnostics. How una dey? I greet all of una.

Before I officially open this thread, let me go and get a bottle of origin.

I'm coming

6 Likes

Re: Troll Saturday by Daeylar(f): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cute puppy,

Lemme grab my popcorn sha,

Re: Troll Saturday by sonofluc1fer: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Daeylar:
Cute puppy,

Lemme grab my popcorn sha,

You like puppies? You should follow my insta page. I'm an animal/pet photographer. wink
Re: Troll Saturday by Daeylar(f): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

You like puppies? You should follow my insta page. I'm an animal/pet photographer. wink

Are you really? I love dogs, What's the page? Hope this is not a set up for a joke?
Re: Troll Saturday by sonofluc1fer: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Are you really? I love dogs, What's the page? Hope this is not a set up for a joke?
kai, god, I don suffer. Not at all. Can't post my account here though. grin can't send you a pm, though, fake mail add.
Re: Troll Saturday by DeistSlayer: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
praise satan!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Troll Saturday by Daeylar(f): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

kai, god, I don suffer. Not at all. Can't post my account here though. grin can't send you a pm, though, fake mail add.

All right. Lol, I had to be sure,
Re: Troll Saturday by sonofluc1fer: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
so, back to business.

daily, we battle in the names and non-names of various Gods, godesses,powers, both spiritual and natural. we are so eager to discuss our differences, we only get to know a single part of that individual. sonofluc1fer, that devil, otem that crazeman, felix that slowpoke.

let's set aside our differences for one, and get to know each other. hallo analice, i'm looking at you. kiss kiss
ishilove and jackbizzle, can we get a hug? just for today?
can sciencewatch turn off the channel, and give us a happy wave?
will sarassin return from the ethereal and materialize upon this thread in a form by which we may relate?

let's hear your non-religious stories.

i'll start.

so, ironically, this isn't a troll thread. which makes it a troll thread kinda.

it's saturday. be merry. my team just lost anyways. got to cool my temper. grin
Re: Troll Saturday by shaybebaby(f): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
Never mind the label, just get on with it. Your viewers are waiting... Impatiently.
Re: Troll Saturday by adepeter2027(m): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Science kini?

Ogbontarigi, bàbà werey
Re: Troll Saturday by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Always in the present my son... grin grin
Re: Troll Saturday by analice107: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
so, back to business.

daily, we battle in the names and non-names of various Gods, godesses,powers, both spiritual and natural. we are so eager to discuss our differences, we only get to know a single part of that individual. sonofluc1fer, that devil, otem that crazeman, felix that slowpoke.

let's set aside our differences for one, and get to know each other. hallo analice, i'm looking at you. kiss kiss
can sciencewatch turn off the channel, and give us a happy wave?
will sarassin return from the ethereal and materialize upon this thread in a form by which we may relate?

let's hear your non-religious stories.

i'll start.

so, ironically, this isn't a troll thread. which makes it a troll thread kinda.

it's saturday. be merry. my team just lost anyways. got to cool my temper. grin
Hello Sonoflucifer. I just clicked on this thread because it's yours, i didn't get a mention because 107 was not included in my moniker.

lol. What's the thread about?

I see Mia Caro Sarassin is here already.
Re: Troll Saturday by Ishilove: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Ain't gonna happen, bob. I tried it once and it didn't work out so I will maintain status quo

You know I love you, right? However there are somethings I can't do even for love cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Troll Saturday by OtemSapien: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
My brother, I rep God Almighty grin
I rep football my religion too
I rep Chelsea/Barca fc my clubs
Re: Troll Saturday by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Good day ladies and gentlemen,

Atheists, heathens, pagans, traditionalists, christians, muslims and the other shy ones, the agnostics. How una dey? I greet all of una.

Before I officially open this thread, let me go and get a bottle of origin.

I'm coming

Hey sonofluc1fer ,

If

1. Atheists have no beliefs

and

2. Knowledge is justified true belief

Doesn't that mean

3. That atheists have no knowledge

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troll Saturday by sonofluc1fer: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Hey sonofluc1fer ,

If

1. Atheists have no beliefs

and

2. Knowledge is justified true belief

Doesn't that mean

3. That atheists have no knowledge
Lmfao..this guy memes. You have a challenger brother..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troll Saturday by sonofluc1fer: 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
analice107:

Hello Sonoflucifer. I just clicked on this thread because it's yours, i didn't get a mention because 107 was not included in my moniker.

lol. What's the thread about?

I see Mia Caro Sarassin is here already.
Fun, merry, relaxation.
Share non-religious stuff. Find out new stuff about old 'enemies' ° cheesy

How has life been?
Re: Troll Saturday by sonofluc1fer: 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
For the past year, ive been in lagos. Its been an eye-opening experience, especially amidst the cries for secession by my people.

Which is weird? Who are my 'people'? Im from Imo, but grew up in PH. I feel more Riverine than Igbo.. Heck, can't even speak my mothertongue properly.

For the first time, I was called a minority by a Yoruba colleague. Funny, it seems most Lagosians know little about the country they live in. Their 'Nigerian' experience spans a single state, the smallest in the nation.

For me, it was my first experience of Sallah. In PH, it's 'that Muslim festival'. Over here, rams made my stomach their home.. It was a wonderful experience.

So, this period had me asking lots of questions about identity, beliefs, nationhood and culture. Seems it's all a mirage. We are all animals, in a sense. Breeding young ones, taking care of them till they grow, just random instance on life's timeline.

Ehem, ehem, i don clear gound. Others must contribute , before i kontinue tori.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troll Saturday by analice107: 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Fun, merry, relaxation. Share non-religious stuff. Find out new stuff about old 'enemies' ° cheesy
How has life been?
Av been good, you?
Re: Troll Saturday by correctguy101(m): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2017
DeistSlayer:
praise satan!!!!

this ur Satan needs to go work out small. E too lean.

If na like this Satan be, anytime daddy stroll enter hell, I go cut his wings and burst two Guinness bottle for his head, in fact I go chance am, seize all him weapons and take his throne Stone wall... angry

can't find my Arthur Guinness in the fridge, my cousin go see gobe if he returns from church angry

He better jhus sleep there o angry

3 Likes

Re: Troll Saturday by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2017
correctguy101:

If na like this Satan be, anytime daddy stroll enter hell, I go cut his wings and burst two Guinness bottle for his head, in fact I go chance am, seize all him weapons and take his throne Stone wall... angry

can't find my Arthur Guinness in the fridge, my cousin go see gobe if he returns from church angry

Your cousin should just sleep there o angry
Re: Troll Saturday by sonofluc1fer: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Tobi, how many times did I call you?
Do you want Tobi beaten?

1 Like

Re: Troll Saturday by sonofluc1fer: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2017
correctguy101:

Lmao. I think say I dey craze.
Re: Troll Saturday by DeSepiero(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
For the past year, ive been in lagos. Its been an eye-opening experience, especially amidst the cries for secession by my people.

Which is weird? Who are my 'people'? Im from Imo, but grew up in PH. I feel more Riverine than Igbo.. Heck, can't even speak my mothertongue properly.

For the first time, I was called a minority by a Yoruba colleague. Funny, it seems most Lagosians know little about the country they live in. Their 'Nigerian' experience spans a single state, the smallest in the nation.

For me, it was my first experience of Sallah. In PH, it's 'that Muslim festival'. Over here, rams made my stomach their home.. It was a wonderful experience.

So, this period had me asking lots of questions about identity, beliefs, nationhood and culture. Seems it's all a mirage. We are all animals, in a sense. Breeding young ones, taking care of them till they grow, just random instance on life's timeline.

Ehem, ehem, i don clear gound. Others must contribute , before i kontinue tori.

Nice one. Where does 'sonoflucifer' feature in real life? smiley
Re: Troll Saturday by correctguy101(m): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:

The mumu boi jhus make daddy vex this early morning. angry
My morning ritual had to be done with Baron I was saving for later things. undecided

Morning bros.
Re: Troll Saturday by correctguy101(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Lmao. I think say I dey craze.

Ha, jhus take am easy o.. grin
Morning to you
Re: Troll Saturday by correctguy101(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Tobi, how many times did I call you?
Do you want Tobi beaten?

gringrin
Re: Troll Saturday by frank317: 9:54am On Oct 22, 2017
I am from imo too,but grew up in the northern part of Nigeria. I was born in Zaria, primary school in Zaria, Jss1 in jos, rest of secondary school in Owerri, university in uyo, service in yobe, job hunt, Abuja(life of husling for 5years), shifted to Awka and now working in Lagos.

Been quite around the country and I am a twin too.

I am easily loved in person than online... I think I am one of those atheists who is loved by all. I have never been discriminated as an atheist rather people just find me interesting.

I feel fulfilled by how people of different ages,races and personalities love me.

I started off in naira land as a writer... Was doing pretty well before I lost my fiance and... Well, I am still writing but work is taking more of me.

Just got married and life is giving me a whole new meaning, I sometimes wonder what my purpose on earth is, I strongly feel I am under using my brain... Did I mention that I love cooking?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troll Saturday by realmindz: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
I hate atheists, if I had a chance I'll kill them all
Re: Troll Saturday by Ericsunday619: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
realmindz:
I hate atheists, if I had a chance I'll kill them all
Christians love to hate
Re: Troll Saturday by Ericsunday619: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
frank317:
I am from imo too,but grew up in the northern part of Nigeria. I was born in Zaria, primary school in Zaria, Jss1 in jos, rest of secondary school in Owerri, university in uyo, service in yobe, job hunt, Abuja(life of husling for 5years), shifted to Awka and now working in Lagos.

I am easily loved in person than online... I think I am one of those atheists who is loved by all. I have never been discriminated as an atheist rather people just find me interesting.

I feel fulfilled by how people of different ages,races and personalities love me.

I started off in naira land as a writer... Was doing pretty well before I lost my fiance and... Well, I am still writing but work is taking more of me.

Just got married and life is giving me a whole new meaning, I sometimes wonder what my purpose on earth is, I strongly feel I am under using my brain... Did I mention that I love cooking?
maybe you are the biafra scared kind of atheists
Re: Troll Saturday by Ericsunday619: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
frank317:

maybe you are the biafra scared kind of atheist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The REAL Hero Here / Catholicism: The Naivety And Gullibility Of Catholic Followers / What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? Is Homosexuality A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.