Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

When An Atheist Troll Is About To Post "God's Not Real" On A Christian Page - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When An Atheist Troll Is About To Post "God's Not Real" On A Christian Page (952 Views)

Who Brought Christianity? For Jesus Brought The Kingdom Of God Not Christianity / Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When An Atheist Troll Is About To Post "God's Not Real" On A Christian Page by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
When an atheist troll is about to post "God's not real" on a Christian page

I recently had an atheist that I have seen (over the past 5 years) going from Christian page to Christian page to post contrarian comments on multiple threads in quick succession. I saw him post on my page and I thought, "Here we go!" I am not able to ban people on my phone for some reason. Sure enough, when I got to a computer several minutes later, he had already made several comments on different threads. Seriously, trolls, if you are getting banned from multiple Christian pages, why do you waste you five years of your life doing something that just gets your comment deleted and your account banned from the page? You would think that having that happen to you for five years would help you realize that we don't care what you have to say about Christianity. I have come to the conclusion that they do it because seeing anything positive about God or Christianity as a whole triggers these atheists. This inspired me to make this meme! #triggered

Source: https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionIsALie/ · 14 December ·

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When An Atheist Troll Is About To Post "God's Not Real" On A Christian Page by felixomor: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin
Re: When An Atheist Troll Is About To Post "God's Not Real" On A Christian Page by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:55am On Dec 23, 2017
felixomor:

grin

He almost burst a vein there. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SUPERNATURAL: Angel Caught On Camera!!! (video) / Is It True That Reincarnation Exist Or Just A Lie By Satan / Soul-ties And Sex Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.