Stats: 3,158,948 members, 7,838,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Blackberry Back And Better With Keyone 'black Edition'-more Than Just Good Looks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Back And Better With Keyone 'black Edition'-more Than Just Good Looks (1411 Views)

Blackberry Keyone / Blackberry keyOne For Sale / Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies (2) (3) (4)

Blackberry Back And Better With Keyone 'black Edition'-more Than Just Good Looks by Spacelord360: 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
You joined those who underrated Blackberry over the years?, Blackberry is back and better.

Blackberry have unveiled their most interesting device (actually their most interesting in the entire decade) and that is packed in the Blackberry KEYone Black edition which is an elder to the Original version of Blackberry Keyone

A little about the Keyone series....

Blackberry Keyone is an android device which not only packed with features of the modern android operating system answers the need for a Hardware keyboard for those who love typing thumb to a key.

Recently, the Blackberry Keyone Black edition was lunched which is not just a coat of paint to an older device but a more improved Blackberry Keyone.

Below are some features of this device

Firstly Blackberry Doubled its internal storage from 32GB to 64GB and still retain its expandable memory capability with MicroSD................

See more: http://techrector.com/blackberry-keyone-black-edition/

Re: Blackberry Back And Better With Keyone 'black Edition'-more Than Just Good Looks by Ajanacool(m): 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
The keyboard is a no no for me

Re: Blackberry Back And Better With Keyone 'black Edition'-more Than Just Good Looks by kingxsamz(m): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
why the keyboard? Abeg are they going forward or backward? The keyboardmakes it look like a java phone... Abeg blackberry time don pass jor
Re: Blackberry Back And Better With Keyone 'black Edition'-more Than Just Good Looks by Crossbow(m): 12:36am On Oct 22, 2017
Was in love with u before.. The world moved, U left. I've moved too. Am with Android now.. Goodbye. cool

Re: Blackberry Back And Better With Keyone 'black Edition'-more Than Just Good Looks by cassidy1996(m): 4:03am On Oct 22, 2017
I like the Keyboard
Re: Blackberry Back And Better With Keyone 'black Edition'-more Than Just Good Looks by 9japrof(m): 5:57am On Oct 22, 2017
Blackberry should show pushing it, they made bad business decisions in the past and like a spirit is hunting them.
Re: Blackberry Back And Better With Keyone 'black Edition'-more Than Just Good Looks by NnamdiN: 6:22am On Oct 22, 2017
I love QWERTY. Reason I still use my Q10. Nice toy

Re: Blackberry Back And Better With Keyone 'black Edition'-more Than Just Good Looks by Carter4luv(m): 9:25am On Oct 22, 2017
BlackBerry still exist I want to sale mine z10 for #2000
Re: Blackberry Back And Better With Keyone 'black Edition'-more Than Just Good Looks by Stevengold(m): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2017
Carter4luv:

Lol. I wan buy o
Re: Blackberry Back And Better With Keyone 'black Edition'-more Than Just Good Looks by Silensa(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Carter4luv:

i will's buy off the toy from your hand if that 2k is negotiable
Re: Blackberry Back And Better With Keyone 'black Edition'-more Than Just Good Looks by Carter4luv(m): 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Stevengold:

Lol. I wan buy o

I will sale it by 2019
Re: Blackberry Back And Better With Keyone 'black Edition'-more Than Just Good Looks by Carter4luv(m): 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Silensa:

i will's buy off the toy from your hand if that 2k is negotiable

Can u wait till 2019?
Re: Blackberry Back And Better With Keyone 'black Edition'-more Than Just Good Looks by Silensa(m): 12:01am On Oct 23, 2017
Carter4luv:

Can u wait till 2019?

i can wait but i don't know for that phone which is already on its way to the grave.
invite me for the funeral, i will be there

All The Highlights As Tecno Launches The Phantom 8 (VIDEO) / Ipad Mini 1 For Sale 45k(uses Sim) Call Only 08063332676 / Sell Casing Or Scrap For Samsung Galaxy Pro Gt B7510