Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

All The Highlights As Tecno Launches The Phantom 8 (VIDEO) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All The Highlights As Tecno Launches The Phantom 8 (VIDEO) (1408 Views)

Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All The Highlights As Tecno Launches The Phantom 8 (VIDEO) by kabakaauu: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
TECNO, a premier mobile phone brand under TRANSSION HOLDINGS, has launched its newest addition, the Phantom 8 in LAGOS Nigeria region.
Jesse Oguntimehin who is the company's deputy marketing manager in in lagos spoke about the brand’s fortunes, advancement of smartphone technology and the brand’s expansion strategy into new markets

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcHoe-K6dd4

cc: lalastclala
Re: All The Highlights As Tecno Launches The Phantom 8 (VIDEO) by Ennyholar: 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nice event

(1) (Reply)

Apple Iphone X Face ID Fooled And Bypassed By Security Firm Using A Face Mask / Tecno K9 Plus / HELP!!! My Phone Is Showing Me Invalid IMEI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.