Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,977 members, 7,821,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) (29983 Views)

#whatif: Seun Kuti Wins The First Grammy Award As A Nigerian Based Artist? / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks / Davido To Sign Lyn Brown, Flown Out In Captain Nosa's Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) by mayweather145: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
DavidO too need to be signed to a label and coached on how to sing.

I am yet to know what he sings
nd i wonder if u know anything then.
Re: Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) by onatisi(m): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2017
when you are connected to powerful people , you get things very easy grin
Re: Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) by Tfbaby(m): 9:25am On Oct 22, 2017
Since DJ Olu, Tagbo and Chime is gone my nigga needs a solid material.
Simple arithmetic: DAVIDO-NBM, CAPTAIN OSA-NBM, ZYNN-NBM, OSHIOMOLE - PAPA EGEDE.
Re: Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) by vertueptime: 9:31am On Oct 22, 2017
argob44:
MORE: Lyn Brown with former Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomhole in private jet
------ http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/10/davido-pictured-with-lyn-brown-benin.html

We are not blind! Before na akpafure bus them snap the pix in?
Re: Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) by smith666999(m): 9:45am On Oct 22, 2017
stupid boy dey sign rich old man. u no see younger talents with no help and sign them.

Re: Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) by bugidon(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2017
Davido wan dey chill with stong men dis days #nbm
Re: Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) by jaxxy(m): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2017
mayweather145:
Dis guy don old oo, old ppl no they usually blow. naturally.

Talent isn't just about age depending on which area ure exploring tho. Unless u limit urself. It's good to be exposed early bt Rick Ross, fat joe and akon weren't exactly young folks when dey came out. The hussle had been on much earlier bt the big break came abit later

1 Like

Re: Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) by teacherbim(f): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2017
mayweather145:
If God says yes,who can say no
Re: Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) by gregyboy(m): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2017
this one will kill davido ooh make davido nor try rubbish he shldnt forget is from benin and close to the palace he might be a strongman. so if he kills Davido he will leave d country and is a freeman....lol respect benin bcus am one
Re: Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) by Shhhh01(f): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2017
argob44:
MORE: Lyn Brown with former Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomhole in private jet
------ http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/10/davido-pictured-with-lyn-brown-benin.html
wawuuuu d guy is fugly, but i bet when money starts pouring in.................
Re: Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) by 3gpvids: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2017
I hope say him voice no crack oOh
Re: Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) by Bcbabe(f): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2017
meanwhile someone, somewhere in the universe........................flexing aiye ori e grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) by Bcbabe(f): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
gregyboy:
this one will kill davido ooh make davido nor try rubbish he shldnt forget is from benin and close to the palace he might be a strongman. so if he kills Davido he will leave d country and is a freeman....lol respect benin bcus am one
Story for gods

1 Like

Re: Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) by madjune(m): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Make this boy kukuma baff himself well before banana wey fall on Tagbo and his friends fall on am.
Re: Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) by WiseFool2(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
mayweather145:
How old was Tuface when he sang 'African Queen'?
How old was Oriste Femi when he sang' Double Wahala'?
How old was Adekunle Gold when he sang 'Answer my call'?
How old was Idris when he sang 'Mr. Lecturer'?
How old is Falz the dahd guy?

Now tell me, what has age got to do with music? Na football ni?
Re: Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
congrats to him.
Re: Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) by gregyboy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bcbabe:
Story for gods

lol.y do u feel so bcus is father is rich if is that even the president could be killed if a poor man means him
Re: Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) by Bcbabe(f): 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
gregyboy:

lol.y do u feel so bcus is father is rich if is that even the president could be killed if a poor man means him
i know that bro1 in yoruba they will ''Awo ju awo lo'' hope know what that mean
Re: Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) by gregyboy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bcbabe:
i know that bro1 in yoruba they will ''Awo ju awo lo'' hope know what that mean

dont know...pls give meaning i dont understand youruba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos / Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) / D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.