Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon (2969 Views)

Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) / Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) / Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon by heskeyw(m): 5:36am On Oct 22, 2017
According to reports, this football fan slumped right inside a betting shop shortly after Chelsea’s 4-2 win over Watford spoilt his game ticket. His friends say he would have won 21 million naira.

Re: Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon by python1: 5:46am On Oct 22, 2017
Eyaaa. That's the more reason he should avoid gambling, the carrot is always dangled giving him false hope. Your chance of winning that amount with some token is about 0.0001%. I have a friend who is addicted to this rubbish, funny enough, he is successful in his field of practice but this gambling is seriously eating him up. Annoyingly, he has already "built some mansions with his winnings" ahead of the game, lol.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon by heskeyw(m): 5:51am On Oct 22, 2017
python1:
Eyaaa. That's the more reason he should avoid gambling, the carrot is always dangled giving him false hope. Your chance of winning that amount with some token is about 0.0001%. I have a friend who is addicted to this rubbish, funny enough, he is successful in his field of practice but this gambling is seriously eating him up. Annoyingly, he has already "built some mansions with his winnings" ahead of the game, lol.
Betting is just like hard drugs, it is addictive,
The more you win, the more you will like to win.
When u lose, u will still like to recover what you lost

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon by Nwodosis(m): 5:54am On Oct 22, 2017
One of my friends keeps telling me "na one game cut me" almost on daily basis. I told him that with this rate you are being cut, by the end of year you will have no flesh left on your body!

18 Likes

Re: Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon by Danelo(m): 6:55am On Oct 22, 2017
Oniro!!! Liar!!!

Continue...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon by hatchy(f): 6:57am On Oct 22, 2017
heskeyw:

Betting is just like hard drugs, it is addictive,
The more you win, the more you will like to win.
When u lose, u will still like to recover what you lost
It is worse than MMM.

At least in MMM people who took part in it have all gone home, but this sports betting thing have an addictive glue.

Beware!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon by StrongandMighty: 7:04am On Oct 22, 2017
Chai... Bro have already budgeted how he's gonna spend his 21million naira..
Bt why e be say na only one game dey cut diz gamblers ticket?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon by zinizta: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2017
Hope He Is Still Breathing ?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 22, 2017
Make una dey makeup stories.Una doh.As for me I no dey play virtual betting lie lie.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 22, 2017
It seemed it was staged. Look at the other guy just backing him and doing his normal stuff. And no one was even making effort to carry him but just taking pics. Nigerians are not that wicked when it comes to something like this.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2017
see his legs like wheelbarrow hand
Re: Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon by manci(m): 9:24am On Oct 22, 2017
Bros take heart one day we will surely make it
Re: Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon by sunsewa16: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2017
priceaction:
It seemed it was staged. Look at the other guy just backing him and doing his normal stuff. And no one was even making effort to carry him but just taking pics. Nigerians are not that wicked when it comes to something like this.

I noticed it,even the story no add up,Chelsea match cutting is ticket as in how, was he betting Chelsea to lose or draw in their home which is a risky betting that can't shock him with the outcome, or was it the goals fiesta,off course it was expected.
Re: Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon by InsanePsycho(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2017
Stay away from these two things

Gambling
Religion

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon by busco59: 1:48am On Oct 23, 2017
InsanePsycho:

Gambling
Religion
I can do away with the former, but not with the latter. Peace bro.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon by coputa(m): 6:19am On Oct 23, 2017
InsanePsycho:

Gambling
Religion
They are what keeps the world moving.life itself is a gamble and religion is the spice of life.
Re: Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon by InsanePsycho(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2017
busco59:

I can do away with the former, but not with the latter. Peace bro.

Sure

Religion is opium for the masses

It is also a source of mind control for the elite

But it's all good
Re: Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon by InsanePsycho(m): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2017
coputa:
They are what keeps the world moving.life itself is a gamble and religion is the spice of life.

Yeah

Both are designed to keep the carrot dangling in front of the donkey(masses)
Re: Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon by coputa(m): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
InsanePsycho:

Yeah

Both are designed to keep the carrot dangling in front of the donkey(masses)
Who designed it,have you not seen numerous cases where the Donkey(masses) ate the carrot.
Re: Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon by InsanePsycho(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
coputa:
Who designed it,have you not seen numerous cases where the Donkey(masses) ate the carrot.

The elite

And no, the masses will never eat it. It is only put there to create the illusion that they can
Re: Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon by coputa(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
InsanePsycho:

The elite

And no, the masses will never eat it. It is only put there to create the illusion that they can
Who are the elite,aren't they the masses that ate the carrot that transformed them to the elitist status.so the carrot has been devoured many a time by the masses.
Re: Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon by InsanePsycho(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
coputa:
Who are the elite,aren't they the masses that ate the carrot that transformed them to the elitist status.so the carrot has been devoured many a time by the masses.

Lol

Your confusion is obvious

(1) (Reply)

Stop Betting On Football. Basketball Is The Goldmine / Real Madrid Moves To Replace Cristiano Ronaldo With Naymar / Free Urgent 1k On Ilot App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.