Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Stop Betting On Football. Basketball Is The Goldmine - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stop Betting On Football. Basketball Is The Goldmine (2969 Views)

Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? / How Do I Stop Betting? / Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Betting On Football. Basketball Is The Goldmine by samtoles: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
Stop betting on football….Just stop! Basketball is the goldmine

I am telling you to stop because I consider myself an authority in the betting game. It is what I do for a living. I have several years of experience and I can tell you for free that football betting is a complete waste of time. I know that you win and also lose and that is some consolation for you when betting on football, but have you thought about a situation where you don’t lose at all? Or you lose like once in every 150 bets?. That is never possible with football betting. I make money from basketball betting every day.

Continue reading my secrets on my blog: https://recomend.is/UIcIp .
Re: Stop Betting On Football. Basketball Is The Goldmine by Henix(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lol

From how to delay ur ejaculation ebook to how to make money from betting ebook. U are doing well

1 Like

Re: Stop Betting On Football. Basketball Is The Goldmine by Trust22(m): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Na them..
Re: Stop Betting On Football. Basketball Is The Goldmine by overdrive(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nobody will fall for this small pikin scam.
Re: Stop Betting On Football. Basketball Is The Goldmine by saasala(m): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2021
Basketball betting is the real deal truly if you know your way...Me don dey use am chop since

But this dude wanting to sell you the secret na him I no know o

2 Likes

Re: Stop Betting On Football. Basketball Is The Goldmine by samtoles: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
saasala:
Basketball betting is the real deal truly if you know your way...Me don dey use am chop since

Ok
Re: Stop Betting On Football. Basketball Is The Goldmine by OllyArt(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Basketball na same thing with football no let anyone MUGU U
E worst pass football sef like as if you are pouring water into a basket u grab?
Re: Stop Betting On Football. Basketball Is The Goldmine by samtoles: 11:08am On Oct 01, 2021
OllyArt:
Basketball na same thing with football no let anyone MUGU U
E worst pass football sef like as if you are pouring water into a basket u grab?

Seriously?
Re: Stop Betting On Football. Basketball Is The Goldmine by OllyArt(m): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
samtoles:

Seriously?
Yes boss
Re: Stop Betting On Football. Basketball Is The Goldmine by radhebashiya: 8:01am On Oct 02, 2021
Fortunately, many online reviewing websites are supplying their non-public and professional athlete’s reviews that make it smooth so that you can select the excellent basketball shoe with high-quality traction. basketballscan These reviews may assist you in saving your money and time as nicely.That’s why I’m right here to share my private experience and some of the alternative professional player’s evaluations concerning the traction of some nicely–known basketball shoes with you.
Re: Stop Betting On Football. Basketball Is The Goldmine by samtoles: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
radhebashiya:
Fortunately, many online reviewing websites are supplying their non-public and professional athlete’s reviews that make it smooth so that you can select the excellent basketball shoe with high-quality traction. basketballscan These reviews may assist you in saving your money and time as nicely.That’s why I’m right here to share my private experience and some of the alternative professional player’s evaluations concerning the traction of some nicely–known basketball shoes with you.

Oya, lets go
Re: Stop Betting On Football. Basketball Is The Goldmine by BenedictAbajue(m): 5:40am On Nov 14, 2021
Come teach us na�

Me sef dey find money
Re: Stop Betting On Football. Basketball Is The Goldmine by BenedictAbajue(m): 5:41am On Nov 14, 2021
saasala:

Abeg come teach us na

In the name of love
Re: Stop Betting On Football. Basketball Is The Goldmine by uksammy4life: 8:22am On Oct 01, 2023
overdrive:
Nobody will fall for this small pikin scam.
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Moves To Replace Cristiano Ronaldo With Naymar / Photo: Gambler Slumps Inside A Betting Shop Over 21million Naira Coupon / Argetina (3) Vs Brazil (0) In Beijing Olympics 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.