Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) (37539 Views)

Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) / "I De Groom My Dada!" - Olamide Baddo Flaunts Hairstyle (PHOTOS) / Ice Prince Flaunts His New Hairstyle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by cheta02(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2017
This is how he puts food on his table...selling point u know! To crown it he is smart and funny. Kip it up.
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by ijekul(m): 9:34am On Oct 22, 2017
Him village people never tire for him matter? its well
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by mrojo24: 9:35am On Oct 22, 2017
2010 Toyota Camry for sale in Abuja This is a super clean car which has no scratches and it is completly accident free. It has very sound engine and clean in and out.
Category: Car
Model: Toyota
New/Used: Used
Nigerian Used/Imported: Imported
Fuel Type: Petrol
Year Of Manufacture: 2010
Price In Naira: 3,000,000
Call for detail 08169111568
Share This Post-

Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by ken231: 9:48am On Oct 22, 2017
I wonder how his parents feel when they see their child like this. Just saying�
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 22, 2017
You made a mistake it's Germany Indian Nigeria boy.
kay29000:
Denrele...the Indian Nigerian boy.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by ajimotoke(m): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2017
this guy is creative..... sentiment apart.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by chillychill(f): 9:56am On Oct 22, 2017
valdes00:
I can't believe this guy can become less irrelevant and stop making the news..
people stopped talking about him...
bobrisky took the shine away from him...
Chai na big prayer point be this oo....
Anybody that wants to take my shine away from me, either male or female, Almighty God, send them far...
Oya e kpa riwo adura.
cheesy cheesy Ni oruko jesu... Oluwa oo
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by kay29000(m): 9:57am On Oct 22, 2017
Hurlarzan139:
You made a mistake it's Germany Indian Nigeria boy.

Hmm! Interesting. Thanks for that correction

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by Charliiee(m): 9:57am On Oct 22, 2017
valdes00:
I can't believe this guy can become less irrelevant and stop making the news..
people stopped talking about him...
bobrisky took the shine away from him...
Chai na big prayer point be this oo....
Anybody that wants to take my shine away from me, either male or female, Almighty God, send them far...
Oya e kpa riwo adura.
Lol, what shine did bobrisky take away? Denrele is the host of MTV lip synching Africa, he has a talk show on ebony life TV and a show on Fox tv. What does bobrisky have? u think say na by Instagram or Snap chat.

3 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by spartacuzz(m): 9:58am On Oct 22, 2017
Am not surprised, everything about him is weird.
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by Alpha0000(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2017
wat if God is punishin' 9ja cox of People lyk Denrele , Bobrisky n d rest ... #Thought
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by zoomman(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2017
phintohlar:
his business, his money
His money, His life
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by iswallker(m): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2017
wheenie:
he's just trying to stay relevant...SMh...abeg shift
Making cool cash while at it... grin

Your smile is captivating too... wink
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2017
i still like am better than that she-male that is as white as snooooooow
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by ceezarhh(m): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2017
Dasherz:

if he behaved gentlemanly as a cross dresser he'll be boring. . the effeminate standard goes well with his fashion
yeah...true though...
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by ajilegend(m): 10:28am On Oct 22, 2017
Another Bobrisky
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2017
As long as he's making his money in show biz
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by biacan(f): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2017
Flashh:
This your hustle for "notice-me" is getting out of hands.

After posting the first one, why this again?
Thank GOD you responded am doing all this just to get your attention tongue
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2017
Wetin concern me

Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2017
OP, so he never SEEMS to amaze you?? OK oooo
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2017
Ogun minners will catch u soon
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2017
This is what they call "Modern Madness".

In the next five years he will be picking nylons in the market. Good luck to you derenle cheesy
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by teacherbim(f): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2017
Mtewww
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2017
Na to turn am upside down take mop floor remain be that.
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by sotonzBlog(m): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by ENNITA(f): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2017
E don dey blood
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by lildush(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2017
dis guy is full of shit
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 11:51am On Oct 22, 2017
He's cute tho.
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by gradeA(m): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
Na niipple I dey see for the woman on purple chest..Abi eyes dey pain me?

Scrolling up with speed. ..

#sighs with disappointment. ..

Did you rinse your eyes with Toto water ?
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by kingAsaAdeka(m): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
THE SPIRIT OF BOBRISKY IS HAUNTING DIZ GUY grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" / Female Celebs That Love To Show-Off Their Bodies / Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.