Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) (37644 Views)

Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) / "I De Groom My Dada!" - Olamide Baddo Flaunts Hairstyle (PHOTOS) / Ice Prince Flaunts His New Hairstyle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by phemmynaetoc(m): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
he's cute unlike some lipsrsealed all over nairaland

Does this mean you like cross-dressers?
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
wheenie:
he's just trying to stay relevant...SMh...abeg shift

Beyond trying to stay relevant. His case has grown into madness and his family hasn't realised!. There are different forms of madness.
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by Hykis(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
D guy is gay jor
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by juman(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
grin
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nuisance

Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by Gkemz: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
This one is not from a tower
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by Egein(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Who else wants to beat this boy?
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
Too gayish.
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
You are still tagging derenle WEIRD?
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by Flashh: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
Thank GOD you responded am doing all this just to get your attention tongue
Hope you have big äss/bôôbs? That is when I will welcome your attention. wink
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by biacan(f): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
Flashh:
Hope you have big äss/bôôbs? That is when I will welcome your attention. wink
boobs ko ass ni
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by Innocent112(m): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
joel1991:
People that are going to Russia for world cup abeg help us use
our Nigerian talent to Kidnapp Mavrodi and use the Ransom to
compensate our friends in MMM. Together we stand for better
for worse

One point noted
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
gradeA:

Scrolling up with speed. ..

#sighs with disappointment. ..

Did you rinse your eyes with Toto water ?
Lol..Yu no get foresight eye scanner be that cheesy
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by Lucas10(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
he's cute unlike some lipsrsealed all over nairaland
. Who ar those?
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by Flashh: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
boobs ko ass ni
Tell me jare. Let me know my faith. grin
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
Flashh:
Tell me jare. Let me know my faith. grin
you already know your fate
Re: Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) by joshcaleb: 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
gays for don de hold meeting give this guy ...Awkward gays for don de hold meeting give this guy ...Awkward

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afeez Owo: My Tribal Marks Got Me Insulted, I Tried Using Sandpaper To Remove... / Wizkid's 'Star Boy' Jersey Sold Out In 10 Minutes After Its Release / Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.