Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) (1770 Views)

Senator Okorocha Pictured With His Grand Son / Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) / 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by ednited(f): 6:27am On Oct 22, 2017
I am not a fan of the Emperor but that's really sad watch the Prince getting married out of his own country. We always see our nations (Africans) getting married out of Africa, especially in the states. But a Prince!!! I am sorry but this sound crazy to me. . .

You can have your say

I wish him the best tho
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
ednited:
I am not a fan of the Emperor but that's really sad watch the Prince getting married out of his own country. We always see our nations (Africans) getting married out of Africa, especially in the states. But a Prince!!! I am sorry but this sound crazy to me. . .

You can have your say

I wish him the best tho
any pictures?
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by ednited(f): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
zenmaster:
any pictures?
I don't know why it's not posting. Am still trying tho
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
Africans and inferiority complex
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by ednited(f): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
zenmaster:
any pictures?
here

Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
ednited:

here
where is his wife from?
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by ednited(f): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
zenmaster:
any pictures?
more
He got married in Ethiopian Orthodox wedding cermony

Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by ednited(f): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
zenmaster:
where is his wife from?
I think she is black American
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
ednited:

I think she is black American
well...that is nice. Many black Americans love Ethiopia
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by ednited(f): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
zenmaster:
well...that is nice. Many black Americans love Ethiopia
Really, I think the opposite
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
ednited:

Really, I think the opposite
oh.
why do u say so
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by ednited(f): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
zenmaster:
oh. why do u say so
Cuz I heard some Ethiopians say it
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
ednited:

Cuz I heard some Ethiopians say it
grin grin
wow what do the black americans say about ethiopia
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by ednited(f): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
zenmaster:
grin grin wow what do the black americans say about ethiopia
That they hate us cuz some Ethiopians don't act like African
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
ednited:

That they hate us cuz some Ethiopians don't act like African
grin grin grin grin
ermm. . .so Ethiopians act like white people? ? ? grin grin
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by Elruhamah: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
ednited:

You can have your say

I wish him the best tho
He got married in America because He had no choice. Did you know the Ethiopian government deposed his Great grand father, locked him up in a toilet before finally killing him. The rest of the family had to become exiles in America because they were being hunted down.
Ethiopia has no monarchy today, so you can't expect him to get married there. It can be compared to the son of the Obi of Onitsha getting married in a place like Kano, during a riot targeted at killing non-indigenes. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by ednited(f): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
zenmaster:
grin grin grin grin ermm. . .so Ethiopians act like white people? ? ? grin grin
Not at all. It is pretty complicated. Tho why did you say that they love us
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by ednited(f): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Elruhamah:

He got married in America because He had no choice. Did you know the Ethiopian government deposed his Great grand father, locked him up in a toilet before finally killing him. The rest of the family had to become exiles in America because they were being hunted down.
Ethiopia has no monarchy today, so you can't expect him to get married there. It can be compared to the son of the Obi of Onitsha getting married in a place like Kano, during a riot targeted at killing non-indigenes. Just saying.

Yeah. I felt sad cuz whatever reason is behind, we couldn't have our history continued. We face problem by our ppl and we escape to whites' country
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
ednited:

Not at all. It is pretty complicated. Tho why did you say that they love us
I was in US for a while and I saw many Ethiopian shops and restaurants, with many black Americans patronizing them.

tell me about the complication
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by ednited(f): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
zenmaster:

I was in US for a while and I saw many Ethiopian shops and restaurants, with many black Americans patronizing them.

tell me about the complication

White Americans keep on telling Ethiopians that they are not black. It is really sad that when you fill a form for some thing in USA, there are choices where you fill if you are black, white or other. Some Ethiopians keep on filling 'other'. Instead of black. When Black Americans knew, including Nigerian Americans. . .they keep on warning Ethiopians that they will burn their house and stuff

Am also dissapointed in these Ethiopians
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
ednited:

White Americans keep on telling Ethiopians that they are not black.
LMAO
The same white americans are not happy to see us black Africans mingling/socializing with African -Americans.
It is a DIVIDE-AND-RULE tactic.
I have always maintained that Africans need to band together before this perpetual exploitation will end.

ednited:

It is really sad that when you fill a form for some thing in USA, there are choices where you fill if you are black, white or other. Some Ethiopians keep on filling 'other'. Instead of black. When Black Americans knew, including Nigerian Americans. . .they keep on warning Ethiopians that they will burn their house and stuff

Am also dissapointed in these Ethiopians
The sad part is that both Ethiopians and other AFricans are considered N1ggers at the end of the day; and oppressed accordingly
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by ednited(f): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
zenmaster:

LMAO
The same white americans are not happy to see us black Africans mingling/socializing with African -Americans.
It is a DIVIDE-AND-RULE tactic.
I have always maintained that Africans need to band together before this perpetual exploitation will end.

The sad part is that both Ethiopians and other AFricans are considered N1ggers at the end of the day; and oppressed accordingly

Yea. But Ethiopians could go wild if offended.

I believe I am black and am proud. If any white guy offend me by who I am. . .I swear to you, I would do anything to bring him down
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
ednited:

Yea. But Ethiopians could go wild if offended.
How do you mean?

ednited:

I believe I am black and am proud. If any white guy offend me by who I am. . .I swear to you, I would do anything to bring him down
Its called the ONE DROP RULE. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule)
So long as you have a black ancestor somewhere, you are considered BLACK.

Ethiopians should be careful also. Even Hitler did not spare the white-looking Jews during the holocaust /Second World War

Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by ednited(f): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
zenmaster:

How do you mean?

Ethiopians in Israel got offended many times in Israel then they started fire in Tel Aviv and clossed the city (no transport) until they were asked forgiveness

for real
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
ednited:

Ethiopians in Israel got offended many times in Israel then they started fire in Tel Aviv and clossed the city (no transport) until they were asked forgiveness

for real
Correct.
I even heard the white Israelis were sterilizing the black Ethiopian women in secret.
There are many ways of being "black" and we should find ways to co-operate and reduce internal divisions.
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by ednited(f): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
zenmaster:

Correct.
I even heard the white Israelis were sterilizing the black Ethiopian women in secret.
There are many ways of being "black" and we should find ways to co-operate and reduce internal divisions.

Exactly
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
ednited:

Exactly
Even dark skinned Indians have to be careful in USA

Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by ednited(f): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
zenmaster:

Even dark skinned Indians have to be careful in USA

Watched a video recently, when a white policeman attack black man for no reason. This is crazy, I am beginning to not trust any white. How dare they!!!
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
ednited:

Watched a video recently, when a white policeman attack black man for no reason. This is crazy, I am beginning to not trust any white. How dare they!!!
That's how it has been my dear.
We blacks have seen things in the hands of white people.
While in the US I watched my back like crazy.

To make matters worse, some white women are crazy about black men, and this further infuriates white men LOL
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
zenmaster:

How do you mean?

Its called the ONE DROP RULE. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule)
So long as you have a black ancestor somewhere, you are considered BLACK.

Ethiopians should be careful also. Even Hitler did not spare the white-looking Jews during the holocaust /Second World War
Hilter had indeed 25% Jew ancestry himself
Re: Joel, Great Grand Son Of Emperor Haileselassiei Married In USA (photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hati13:

Hilter had indeed 25% Jew ancestry himself
that was a nasty episode in european history

(1) (Reply)

‘Pregnant’ Annie Idibia is absolutely stunning in new makeup photos / DJ Cuppy Reveals Her Real Name And Twitter Is In A Frenzy / Comedian, AY And Wife Celebrate Their Daughter On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.