Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) (29544 Views)

Lady Surprised As She Sees Man In Nysc Uniform In Usa. Photos & Video / Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) / 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by 3Ebisco: 8:38am On Mar 20, 2018
With the current economy crisis eating up Nigerian as a country, it seems the way out for many Nigerians is to travel out to seek for a greener pasture. Nigerian fuji singer Alabi Pasuma is one of those celebrities that has found their way to other country.

The Fuji star has just been rewarded with a Honorary Citizenship of Georgia, United State of America citizenship few hours ago.

The singer could not hold up his excitement has he jumped to share the news to his fans via is social media platform.

Sharing a video of this, he followed it up with a write up which said;

“Alhamdulillah for all the blessings. I have been honored in Georgia Atlanta, USA, as a Citizen of the State. Thanks to the Secretary of the State here in Georgia for this honorary citizenship of Georgia (Atlanta). My immeasurable thanks go to the Almighty God for this wonderful accolade. To all my fans, at home and abroad, especially here in Atlanta Georgia, thanks for your endless support. May God bless you as you keep standing by me. We shall reap the fruits of our labor. Amen.” He wrote.

Before this, almost all his children are living in the United States. He has performed in almost all the states of the United States. This award was given to him following his contribution and effort to the music industry.

A prophet identified as Prophet Faleyimu Olagoreye who is the founder of mountain of blessing and miracle church of Christ had prophesied hardship upon the Fuji star in this year 2018.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/pasuma-dumps-nigeria-now-citizen-of-usa.html

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 20, 2018
who will build NIGERIA when everybody is running away .......oma seun ooo

21 Likes

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by fuckpro: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2018
hajoke2000:
...you have the born-to-rule northerners do you see them moving an inch

23 Likes

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2018
fuckpro:

no

3 Likes

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
hajoke2000:

You that dont want to run should build Nigeria

18 Likes

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Read the certificate. It says HONORARY citizenship, which is NOT legal US citizenship, but is rather a ceremonial title with no legal weight whatsoever, meaning that the Nigerian citizen holding that certificate CANNOT apply for a US passport.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by bro4u: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
Like someone said 'With the way doctors are leaving Nigeria for greener pastures abroad, in 10yrs time only dr.sid and small doctor will remain' tongue

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
fuckpro:

I love this. You have spoken the utmost truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
If Pasuma with im long money dey happy to ja from Niaja I wonder how common man go feel if e get dis kind opportunity

3 Likes

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
I with soon join you there by His grace sir, God bless out America and devil scatter this useless country

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by WaywardSon(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
TRUMP WILL NOT LIKE THIS

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by SerialAlpha(f): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
wink Omoluabi

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Jnryomi: 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
A sister of mine needs your vote to make it in the beauty academy. Miss hotlegs and photogenic.
Please follow the page and then like her picture and comment.
Tag your friends to like it too and tag other people. It won't take much of your time.
smiley smiley
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgezEzWBVpd/
Thanks for the support. ��❤� �
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
Congrats Alabie!
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by marvin906(m): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
I with soon join you there by His grace sir, God bless out America and devil scatter this useless country

YOUR FOOLISHNESS IS ONE OF A KIND

9 Likes

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Greenville990: 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Baba Wasila
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
WELL DESERVED
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Charly68: 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Don't run if you don't want to ruin your career,stay in Naija and go there to unwind yourself ..A General in Nigeria can't become anything less in America ..A chicken is a chicken anywhere in the world ..the citizenship is an acknowledgment of your gifts & Naija is your base .

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by emmolyine(m): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
Everybody want to be citizen of other country.... that is nigeria for you running away from our problem then blame the government... Me me wonna travel @ emmolyineblog.com
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
Congratulations o
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by optimusprime2(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
Please take Note "Honorary Citizenship" not Legal Citizenship ...
Two very different things.
Before some people start spreading inappropriate news or having the wrong notion.
Congratulations to Pasuma though, it is indeed an honour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by 2shur: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
ok
georgia na black town
filled with cultists..street urchins.gang leaders.drug users.
atl is filled with confra
we all know what it is in the south of america
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jakumo:
Read the certificate. It says HONORARY citizenship, which is NOT legal US citizenship, but is rather a ceremonial title with no legal weight whatsoever, meaning that the Nigerian citizen holding that certificate CANNOT apply for a US passport.

, people and the way they bring out negativity for peoples happiness, NOAH ,na you know pass ,de der de explain,at least he is recognised and he's happy about it, some de fight over awards for Nigeria here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jakumo:

Read your post and edit... #OdourMouth

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by davodyguy: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jakumo:

No one is disputing that. It is still a honour irrespective of the perception. The Honour allows some benefits, like if he presents to some embassies, he can be granted visit or business visas, where it may be hard for others.

8 Likes

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
We don't need people from shithole countries coming over here to do crime. - Donald J. Trump, 2018.
Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Jnryomi: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
A sister of mine needs your vote to make it in the beauty academy. Miss hotlegs and photogenic.
Please follow the page and then like her picture and comment.
Tag your friends to like it too and tag other people. It won't take much of your time.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgezEzWBVpd/
Thanks for the support. ��❤� �[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Shou! :oEven you!! shocked shocked Person wey see you as you dey always run your mouth like Aro escapee go think say you no dey 9ja..#Ashunu undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) by miqos02(m): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Okk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) / Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo & Now / BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.