Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Why Do Athiest Feel Comfortable To Attack Christians And Jews - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Athiest Feel Comfortable To Attack Christians And Jews (361 Views)

Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! / Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Athiest Feel Comfortable To Attack Christians And Jews by konjinus(m): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2017
I notice a trend all over the world among atheist. They claim to believe that God doesn't exist yet they attack only the Christian and jewish God. now my question is what about Hindu gods for example, are they implying that only the Christian and Jewish God is genuine? And if that is so why not believe in him or is atheism hatred for God and not just disbelief? I'm confused.

(1) (Reply)

Fasting Prepares The Ground / Wisdom Justified / Pastors Are The Real Robbers Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.