Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! (2277 Views)

10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus / Why Jews Don't Believe In Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by TenQ: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2023
Christians think they know a lot about Moses, his birth, his growing up years, his calling and other things. I however wish to say without any iota of doubt that you still know NOTHING of value about Moses compared to prophet Mohammed and Muslims.

Do you know that Mohammed inspired by Allah (so that he wouldn't be wrong about it) told a story of Moses? Here is the summary of the story about Moses in the Hadith of Prophet Mohammed.

Reference:

Sahih al-Bukhari 3404 60, Chapter 28.

According to prophet Mohammed
Moses was a very shy person and because of that, he doesn't expose his body to the Jews. Some Jews therefore began to say that Moses was covering his body because he had a defect in his body with leprosy or defects with his MANHOOD like scrotal hernia or other defects to which we can propose examples such as tiny manhood, crooked manhood, donkey sized manhood etc (you can fill in the gaps).

Allah was not happy with this, so he decided to do something about it to shut up the mouths of the Jews. Then Allah waited until Moses was taking his bath as usual in seclusion before acting.

One day, as Moses took off his clothes to take a bath in his seclusion, he put his clothes on a stone beside him. Allah allowed Moses to finish taking his bath before the unthinkable happened (by the command of Allah).

The stone suddenly TOOK Moses garment and FLED AWAY to the street from Moses! You heard me right, the stone ran away with the cloth of Moses. Some of you are thinking, "this can only be from the Arabian Tales by Aladdin", but the story is just beginning and not complete yet.

Moses having no choice took his walking stick and pursued the stone that stole his garment. The naked Moses started shouting "O stone! Give me my garment!" but the stone would neither stop running nor return Moses dress UNTIL the stone came to a group of the children of Israel . Then they (the group of Jews) saw that the Naked Moses was perfect and without blemish on his body.

Then, in Anger, the naked Moses began to BEAT and FLOG this thief of a stone with his stick for running off with his garment. Prophet Mohammed swore by Allah that the stone still has the mark of beating three, four or five marks. Prophet Mohammed then revealed that Qur'an 33:69 was revealed to him on this account where Allah proved Moses INNOCENT!

Question:
1. Why didn't Moses run home instead of running after the thief (stone)?
Moses definitely has wives and servants, fetching water into his bathroom shouldn't be a tall ordeal.
2. What is the rationale behind Moses flogging the stone that stole his clothes.
3. What is the morale of this story?

Cc:
Antichristian
Lukuluku69
LegalWolf
Satmaniac

1 Like

Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by TenQ: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2023
The Questions again:
Moses definitely has wives and servants, fetching water shouldn't be a tall ordeal.
2. What is the rationale behind Moses flogging the stone that stole his clothes.

حَدَّثَنِي إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، حَدَّثَنَا رَوْحُ بْنُ عُبَادَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَوْفٌ، عَنِ الْحَسَنِ، وَمُحَمَّدٍ، وَخِلاَسٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ إِنَّ مُوسَى كَانَ رَجُلاً حَيِيًّا سِتِّيرًا، لاَ يُرَى مِنْ جِلْدِهِ شَىْءٌ، اسْتِحْيَاءً مِنْهُ، فَآذَاهُ مَنْ آذَاهُ مِنْ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ، فَقَالُوا مَا يَسْتَتِرُ هَذَا التَّسَتُّرَ إِلاَّ مِنْ عَيْبٍ بِجِلْدِهِ، إِمَّا بَرَصٌ وَإِمَّا أُدْرَةٌ وَإِمَّا آفَةٌ‏.‏ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ أَرَادَ أَنْ يُبَرِّئَهُ مِمَّا قَالُوا لِمُوسَى فَخَلاَ يَوْمًا وَحْدَهُ فَوَضَعَ ثِيَابَهُ عَلَى الْحَجَرِ ثُمَّ اغْتَسَلَ، فَلَمَّا فَرَغَ أَقْبَلَ إِلَى ثِيَابِهِ لِيَأْخُذَهَا، وَإِنَّ الْحَجَرَ عَدَا بِثَوْبِهِ، فَأَخَذَ مُوسَى عَصَاهُ وَطَلَبَ الْحَجَرَ، فَجَعَلَ يَقُولُ ثَوْبِي حَجَرُ، ثَوْبِي حَجَرُ، حَتَّى انْتَهَى إِلَى مَلإٍ مِنْ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ، فَرَأَوْهُ عُرْيَانًا أَحْسَنَ مَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ، وَأَبْرَأَهُ مِمَّا يَقُولُونَ، وَقَامَ الْحَجَرُ فَأَخَذَ ثَوْبَهُ فَلَبِسَهُ، وَطَفِقَ بِالْحَجَرِ ضَرْبًا بِعَصَاهُ، فَوَاللَّهِ إِنَّ بِالْحَجَرِ لَنَدَبًا مِنْ أَثَرِ ضَرْبِهِ ثَلاَثًا أَوْ أَرْبَعًا أَوْ خَمْسًا، فَذَلِكَ قَوْلُهُ ‏{‏يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لاَ تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ آذَوْا مُوسَى فَبَرَّأَهُ اللَّهُ مِمَّا قَالُوا وَكَانَ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ وَجِيهًا‏}‏‏.‏‏"‏

The full hadith of the story above

Cc:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11 , Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by derecho(m): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2023
Ask your self.
How can Mohammed know Moses more than Jews or Christians who existed centuries before Islam was conceived?

It's just like a baby telling his grandfather how his dead great grandfather who he never met smiles.

Qur'an is a poor attempt to copy Bible stories. That's why they always have issues.

When you need authenticity, you go to the source not copycats

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by TenQ: 11:21am On Feb 15, 2023
My dear LegalWolf,
You've been yearning for another post for a long time. Here is one.

I hope my summary isn't different from the Arabic script. You know I have to use the imperfect Google translate.

Please vet the story and correct it if need be.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by fman(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2023
TenQ:

The stone suddenly TOOK Moses garment and FLED AWAY to the street from Moses! You heard me right, the stone ran away with the cloth of Moses. Some of you are thinking, "this can only be from the Arabian Tales by Aladdin", but the story is just beginning and not complete yet.

Moses having no choice took his walking stick and pursued the stone that stole his garment. The naked Moses started shouting "O stone! Give me my garment!" but the stone would neither stop running nor return Moses dress UNTIL the stone came to a group of the children of Israel . Then they (the group of Jews) saw that the Naked Moses was perfect and without blemish on his body.

Then, in Anger, the naked Moses began to BEAT and FLOG this thief of a stone with his stick for running off with his garment. Prophet Mohammed swore by Allah that the stone still has the mark of beating three, four or five marks. Prophet Mohammed then revealed that Qur'an 33:69 was revealed to him on this account where Allah proved Moses INNOCENT!

Antichristian
Lukuluku69
LegalWolf
Satmaniac

this can only be from the Arabian Tales by Aladdin!!!
Where the stone dey?
Na that one wey dey for Mecca?
Wey u guys visit for pilgrimage? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by TenQ: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2023
derecho:
Ask your self.
How can Mohammed know Moses more than Jews or Christians who existed centuries before Islam was conceived?

It's just like a baby telling his grandfather how his dead great grandfather who he never met smile.

Qur'an is poor attempt to copy Bible stories. That's why they always have issues.

Mohammed got the story either from Allah or Jubril!
These two are NEVER wrong

1 Like

Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by fman(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2023
So this is the special thing about Moses that christains don't know?
In-between: was Moses a christain or a Moslem?
Between christainity and Islam, which religion came first in to existence?

1 Like

Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by TenQ: 11:25am On Feb 15, 2023
fman:

this can only be from the Arabian Tales by Aladdin!!!
Where the stone dey?
Na that one wey dey for Mecca?
Wey u guys visit for pilgrimage? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Apart from Allah and his apostle Mohammed that know where the stone is, you may ask the following people as they are also likely to know where the stone is

LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11 , Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by TenQ: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2023
fman:
So this is the special thing about Moses that christains don't know?
In-between: was Moses a christain or a Moslem?
Between christainity and Islam, which religion came first in to existence?
This question should be directed at LegalWolf, he is the solicitor and advocate for Islamic affairs. He is definitely on top of the situation

1 Like

Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by fman(m): 11:31am On Feb 15, 2023
TenQ:

This question should be directed at LegalWolf, he is the solicitor and advocate for Islamic affairs. He is definitely on top of the situation
u are just beating about the bush!!
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by TenQ: 11:31am On Feb 15, 2023
Full English Translation from Sunnah.com

Sahih al-Bukhari 3404
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "(The Prophet) Moses was a shy person and used to cover his body completely because of his extensive shyness. One of the children of Israel hurt him by saying, 'He covers his body in this way only because of some defect in his skin, either leprosy or scrotal hernia, or he has some other defect.' Allah wished to clear Moses of what they said about him, so one day while Moses was in seclusion, he took off his clothes and put them on a stone and started taking a bath. When he had finished the bath, he moved towards his clothes so as to take them, but the stone took his clothes and fled; Moses picked up his stick and ran after the stone saying, 'O stone! Give me my garment!' Till he reached a group of Bani Israel who saw him naked then, and found him the best of what Allah had created, and Allah cleared him of what they had accused him of. The stone stopped there and Moses took and put his garment on and started hitting the stone with his stick. By Allah, the stone still has some traces of the hitting, three, four or five marks. This was what Allah refers to in His Saying:-- "O you who believe! Be you not like those Who annoyed Moses, But Allah proved his innocence of that which they alleged, And he was honorable In Allah's Sight." (33.69)
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by TenQ: 11:32am On Feb 15, 2023
fman:
u are just beating about the bush!!
How?

I didn't invent the story neither is it in my religious literatures
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by fman(m): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2023
TenQ:

How?

I didn't invent the story neither is it in my religious literatures
since you didn't invent the story, then who invented it. Cos it sounded ridiculous and funny!!
Moses chasing a stone that stole his cloth 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by LegalWolf: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2023
TenQ:
My dear LegalWolf,
You've been yearning for another post for a long time. Here is one.

I hope my summary isn't different from the Arabic script. You know I have to use the imperfect Google translate.

Please vet the story and correct it if need be.

Thank you

LOL! Potential thief grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by TenQ: 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
fman:
since you didn't invent the story, then who invented it. Cos it sounded ridiculous and funny!!
You should ask Muslims. e.g LegalWolf
The original story was from prophet Mohammed by the inspiration of Allah.
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by TenQ: 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
LegalWolf:

Laughing at yourself?

Since the story is NOT a fabrication of Mohammed, can you please explain

Question:
Moses definitely has wives and servants, fetching water into his bathroom shouldn't be a tall ordeal.
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by TenQ: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
LegalWolf:

You are tongue tied because the story get as e be?

Does it sound logical even to you?

Question:
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by LegalWolf: 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
TenQ:

You are tongue tied because the story get as e be?

Does it sound logical even to you?

Question:

Hehehehehe potential thief and being “tongue-tied”. Hope you know you don’t need English for your trade ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by LegalWolf: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
TenQ:

Laughing at yourself?

Since the story is NOT a fabrication of Mohammed, can you please explain

Question:

A future thief talking about religion… Lawrence TenQnih 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by TenQ: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
fman:
Na Prophet Mohammed o, by the inspiration of Allah and Jubril.

You will note that all Muslims here are embarrassed by this Arabian night story.

That's is why they are QUIET!
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by TenQ: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
LegalWolf:

A future thief talking about religion… Lawrence TenQnih 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Does this hadith make sense to you or it is a fabrication?
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by TenQ: 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hehehehehe potential thief and being “tongue-tied”. Hope you know you don’t need English for your trade ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Unfortunately, I do not need English language for my trade. I am more comfortable with Arabic sajah!

Why do you think Moses was flogging a stone?

I am sure HisSplendor, SixfigureSmart and Advocatejare never read this story of Moses in their bibles.

Where is even this stone?
We can do some forensic study to see if it grew legs or tires to run that fast.
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by AntiChristian: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
TenQ:

It makes sense than revelations a million times!
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by LegalWolf: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
TenQ:

Unfortunately, I do not need English language for my trade. I am more comfortable with Arabic sajah!

I am sure HisSplendor, SixfigureSmart and Advocatejare never read this story of Moses in their bibles.

Did Anthony Aninih (where we derived TenQnih) ever use tongue-tied? That’s too much for him. All you need is masks and guns. You already have excellent lying and forgery skills. Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by LegalWolf: 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
TenQ:

Future thief asking me about Hadith…wonders shall never end 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by TenQ: 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
LegalWolf:

Future thief asking me about Hadith…wonders shall never end 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is it a fabrication?
By who?
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by TenQ: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
LegalWolf:

Did Anthony Aninih (where we derived TenQnih) ever use tongue-tied? That’s too much for him. All you need is masks and guns. You already have excellent lying and forgery skills. Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Two questions you are cowardly avoiding!
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by TenQ: 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

It makes sense than revelations a million times!
Since you claim that the story makes sense,
1. Why do you think Moses was flogging a stone?
2. Where is even this stone?

Is the story not a revelation of Mohammed about REAL life History?

Afterall, Mohammed wasn't born when it happened: so, where did he get the story?
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by PROVERBZ(m): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
TenQ:
Christians think they know a lot about Moses, his birth, his growing up years, his calling and other things. I however wish to say without any iota of doubt that you still know NOTHING of value about Moses compared to prophet Mohammed and Muslims.

Do you know that Mohammed inspired by Allah (so that he wouldn't be wrong about it) told a story of Moses? Here is the summary of the story about Moses in the Hadith of Prophet Mohammed.

Reference:

According to prophet Mohammed
Moses was a very shy person and because of that, he doesn't expose his body to the Jews. Some Jews therefore began to say that Moses was covering his body because he had a defect in his body with leprosy or defects with his MANHOOD like scrotal hernia or other defects to which we can propose examples such as tiny manhood, crooked manhood, donkey sized manhood etc (you can fill in the gaps).

Allah was not happy with this, so he decided to do something about it to shut up the mouths of the Jews. Then Allah waited until Moses was taking his bath as usual in seclusion before acting.

One day, as Moses took off his clothes to take a bath in his seclusion, he put his clothes on a stone beside him. Allah allowed Moses to finish taking his bath before the unthinkable happened (by the command of Allah).

Question:

Cc:
Antichristian
Lukuluku69
LegalWolf
Satmaniac
does this rubbish sound logical to u?
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by AntiChristian: 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=TenQ post=120929193]

This is a foolish question. You need to meet Moses and ask him that! Same Stick did many miracles and you are still asking like a mumu!

Ask your Pastor where the Garden of Eden was? Or the tower of Babylon that was abandoned?
Same way you deny this miracle is the same way your Biblical miracles would be debunked since they are all not proven in real time!

If stone can't run, how can donkey talk?
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by AntiChristian: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
PROVERBZ:
does this rubbish sound logical to u?

But a donkey talking would sound logical?

Jesus turning water to wine sounds logical as the wedding attendees must get drunk!

You guys are drunk!
Re: Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! by AntiChristian: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
TenQ:

Since you claim that the story makes sense,
1. Why do you think Moses was flogging a stone?
2. Where is even this stone?

Is the story not a revelation of Mohammed about REAL life History?

Afterall, Mohammed wasn't born when it happened: so, where did he get the story?

1. You can ask Moses when you meet him!
2. The Location of the stone is where Moses lived and bathed. It is not Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pagans And Villains-the Origin Of The Word "pagan" / Abraham Zoe's Libary ''pastor Chris Message To Youths; Read & Be Inspired'' / Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.