Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding (1958 Views)

Nigerian Fathers Take Otedola To Court For Raising The Fatherhood Bar Too High / 11 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Girls Try To Get Their Crush’s Attention / Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by Sakie: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2017
Just for fun.

Weddings are beautiful events which come with different emotions such as joy,laughter,tears(for joy or Sadness),plenty expenses and many more.Everyone; be it family or friends are expected to contribute or behave in a certain manner which will make the occasion a success and memorable for the celebrants.

The celebrants and their families will be happy but sometimes the father of the bride, will be exceptionally happy especially in our country Nigeria.

So here are pictures depicting how Nigerian fathers behave during their daughters'weddin

Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by Sakie: 11:27am On Oct 22, 2017
These ones are high life fathers,they want to outdo everybody on the dance floor.They are the types you see their videos online vibbing to songs like "one Conner" They don't care who is watching,they just want to groove

Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by Sakie: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2017
These ones can laugh and smile for no reason.

Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by Sakie: 11:33am On Oct 22, 2017
This is my father right here.I remember during my wedding in 2014.color of the day was orange and white,guy man went to pull out his stiff sky blue agbada..I was like shoo,and this man will sit at the high table ooh.its well

He doesn't send all those color of the day stuff

Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by Sakie: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2017
Daddy's girls in house the let me see your hands up.
These ones are just too close with their daughters. They still see her as a child and are already missing her.Its definitely going to be hard without them in the house.Their daughtes are like second wives to them

Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by Homeboiy: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2017
So sad

My papa no born girl sad
Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by Sakie: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2017
These one still see their daughters as little girls who don't know anything about marital relationship. Hmmm if only they knew what they have done to the guy make him want to tie the knot.
P.s I'm not generalising and its jus for fun so don't bash me please

Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by Sakie: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2017
Now, these ones are just lowkey missing their daughters already and at the same time happy to be sending them over to their husbands'.
They will just sit jejely minding their business and taking note of everything going on around them.
My father can so do this..

Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by decatalyst(m): 11:51am On Oct 22, 2017
Whether they cry or not, it is a thing of deep joy for a father to give his child out in marriage.

A very proud and emotional moment cool

Sad my dad will not be there to savor the moment on my sister's wedding day. cry but it is well

1 Like

Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by Sakie: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2017
These ones want to show they are happy but in totally different manner.
I went for an event(a naming ) some years back and the man who just welcomed a child was busy spraying money like no man's business.
Believe me when I say they had to force him out of the event when every one became scared of the way he was spraying money.Those type of fathers can change money into all the currencies of the world just to spray on their daughters and might even be forced to stop spraying

Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by Sakie: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2017
And these ones can kill for their daughters. Don't just try anything foolish.That day you will confess that akpu is an Igbo man's food
After training and spending so much on their precious gems,one man will now want to maltreat her

Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by Sakie: 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
That's all folks.which is your father?
Like I said mine is 3 and 5

You can add yours

Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by Sakie: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Extra: although this is not the girls father but I'm very he would do same on his daughter's wedding

The ones that are in charge of food

Hmmm what can I say?.....I went for one of my aunt's wedding in our village 2013..on arrival,I saw people eating yummy jollof with correct Cole's law and was impressed because it was a village wedding..I asked where I could dish the rice from and was directed to a particular room..on getting there I was shocked to see the guy's father in front of the coolers which contained the foods.I was like I want to eat...and guess his reply?
How many times will you eat?the food is not plenty and we are trying to manage it.I was vexed beyond imagination.... Who does this?what kind of father-in-law is this?oga put food for me I'm just coming and haven't eaten anything..Old man dished small food for me and was like that's all....I just went straight to call my aunt (the celebrant)who told him I'm her niece that he should give me enough food.Till today I still find it funny and unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by Sakie: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
So sad

My papa no born girl sad
Aww he is missing but its well
Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by Sakie: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
decatalyst:
Whether they cry or not, it is a thing of deep joy for a father to give his child out in marriage.

A very proud and emotional moment cool

Sad my dad will not be there to savoir the moment on my sister's wedding day. cry but it is well
You guys will represent him...sorry for your loss
Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
The one that imagines he would have a handsome grandson not knowing that he would have this......

Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by Sakie: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
cummando:
The one that imagines he would have a handsome grandson not knowing that he would have this......
Chai this is wickedness
Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sakie:

Chai this is wickedness
Hahahahah
Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by vivie01(f): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
cummando:

Savagery!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by vivie01(f): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sakie:
That's all folks.which is your father?

Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by Sakie: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
vivie01:

None! embarassed
ahh why.or u haven't celebrated any wedding in your house?
Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by vivie01(f): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sakie:

This your thought though lipsrsealed , why evils now
Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by Sakie: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
vivie01:

This your thought though lipsrsealed , why evils now

.its not evil at all.celebrated is a past tense you could still celebrate in the future
Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by vivie01(f): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sakie:
.its not evil at all.celebrated is a past tense you could still celebrate in the future

You should have done well by simply asking me 'why'. I should have known better ...
Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by Sakie: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
vivie01:

.... and where does 'celebrated' comes in in your mention? You should have done well by simply asking me why. I should have known better ...
madam please chill this was my first reply to ur mention

Sakie:
So what are we saying here?
Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by vivie01(f): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sakie:
madam please chill this was my first reply to ur mention

So what are we saying here?

All I'm saying is that you were rude in your response. Courtesy demands that you inquire on the reason for my earlier mention (or anyone for that matter) instead of making hasty conclusion and mentioning another person's house. That's why I said I should have known better not to have ........ Anyway, know that I made comment on your post cos I love the submissions, no beefing at all.

1 Like

Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by Sakie: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
vivie01:

All I'm saying is that you were rude in your response. Courtesy demands that you inquire on the reason for my earlier mention (or anyone for that matter) instead of making hasty conclusion and mentioning another person's house. That's why I said I should have known better not to have ........ Anyway, know that I made comment on your post cos I love the submissions, no beefing at all.
Pls point out what is rude in all my previous mentions.I even tried to be jovial with it.

Please readers whats rude about this
Sakie:
Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by vivie01(f): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sir or Madam Sakie, let the fun continue.............
Re: Different Ways Nigerian Fathers Act At Their Daughters' Wedding by NevetsIbot(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
with the type of father I have.. he'll wanna be the MC... he'll want to preach too. and honestly... I can just picture how he'll hang one leg leisurely on his chairs arm and smile radiantly at everyone especially kids.

imma guy. this is what he'll do on my sisters wedding. I can bet my balls on it

(1) (Reply)

Naija Police !! Waiting Dae Happen Nah ( Photo ) / Have You Seen This Meme? / Wife Vs. Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.