Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) (37085 Views)

Sir Balo Weds In Benin (Photos) / Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) / Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by hardeyincah(m): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rokia2:
Why is he not grieving his friend death?

It's barely been a month.

Fake friends everywhere.
if hin do one month, una go talk say why he no do 6 month, if hin do 6 month una go talk say not up to a year. mad man go and face ur life
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Awoo88: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
tamethem:

grin
hope you are okay
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by highchief1: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
fvckme:

How old are you please?
Or which village are you from?
Probably which School of thought did you attend?
Which religion faction do you belong to?
Am not sure you will even answer..
Think like a being
why are my talking to a Bleep girl look at ur name
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Awoo88:

hope you are okay

Yes Im okay just wondering if you are okay grin
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by number5(m): 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
I didn't say anybody sacrificed anybody o,I'm just telling you the quickest way some people use. we are in Africa and no African can be trusted. we see ritual killings everyday and one shouldn't fear Africans?

But say d truth na.. Dat was what u meant

Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
number5:

But say d truth na.. Dat was what u meant
honestly,that's how it goes. that's why some underground artists are very talented and yet they no blow. I know a friend who was a back up singer to an upcoming artist and they both went to babalawo and told him they want to blow,but baba said the artist is going to sacrifice his mum but the back up will be fucking a lot of girls to nurture his own fame and fortune but the back up who is my friend stepped back but he doesn't know if the artist went back to baba cos they lost contact shortly after,some join secret societies that give the. conditions,it happens in America too like you must have heard of illuminati,so I'm not mentioning anybody's name,this is just what's happening around the circle of entertainers
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
one day I will sit and great artiste will perform for me. I will sit on Nigeria!
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by number5(m): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
honestly,that's how it goes. that's why some underground artists are very talented and yet they no blow. I know a friend who was a back up singer to an upcoming artist and they both went to babalawo and told him they want to blow,but baba said the artist is going to sacrifice his mum but the back up will be fucking a lot of girls to nurture his own fame and fortune but the back up who is my friend stepped back but he doesn't know if the artist went back to baba cos they lost contact shortly after,some join secret societies that give the. conditions,it happens in America too like you must have heard of illuminati,so I'm not mentioning anybody's name,this is just what's happening around the circle of entertainers

Forget my sarcasm Bro, all u've said is very true.. Sometimes we're all tempted to go fetish especially during such hard times like now we're somewan finishes skul and now job, no money... Bro, naija Don tire me
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Awoo88: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
tamethem:

Yes Im okay just don't know if that is true grin
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Ejaculate: 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
odigbosky:

sense fall on ur foolish papa wen no gree ejaculate u for ground instead of ur mama gutter pussy....
maka why?

1 Like

Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ejaculate:
maka why?

No vex say i mention your name ooooooo
Re: Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Oweku: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
odigbosky:

sense fall on ur foolish papa wen no gree ejaculate u for ground instead of ur mama gutter pussy....

The greatest mistake to mankind is ur walking corps of a father who impregnated and ashewo to born u in other to extend his reckless life..
Animal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry / "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Preform At CAF Awards 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.