Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Is It A Sin To Download Songs For Free? Even If It's Gospel Music? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Download Songs For Free? Even If It's Gospel Music? (532 Views)

Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box? / It’s A Sin To Pay Tithe – Pastor Chris Ojigbani / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Download Songs For Free? Even If It's Gospel Music? by pressplay411(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Downloading music for free can be deemed to be illegal as it supports piracy.
The owner of the intellectual property is hardly compensated when his/her music is downloaded for free.
Yes, we're all guilty as charged. grin
So I heard a song in church today and decided to download it.
Then it hit me, am I committing a sin?
Should downloading music for free be considered a sin?
Re: Is It A Sin To Download Songs For Free? Even If It's Gospel Music? by sim37(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
ur spirituality na grade 1
Re: Is It A Sin To Download Songs For Free? Even If It's Gospel Music? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
Wat sort of thread is this
Re: Is It A Sin To Download Songs For Free? Even If It's Gospel Music? by pressplay411(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lol If only.
Re: Is It A Sin To Download Songs For Free? Even If It's Gospel Music? by pressplay411(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
sim37:
ur spirituality na grade 1
I wish.
Re: Is It A Sin To Download Songs For Free? Even If It's Gospel Music? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
The thread got me lol
Re: Is It A Sin To Download Songs For Free? Even If It's Gospel Music? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
It's good you have a mind that tells you what you do is (n)either good (n)or wrong.

The Holy Spirit helps in the convicting process.
Re: Is It A Sin To Download Songs For Free? Even If It's Gospel Music? by pressplay411(m): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=Sexy20 post=61665277]Wat sort of thread is this[/quote

So they asked. grin
Re: Is It A Sin To Download Songs For Free? Even If It's Gospel Music? by pressplay411(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
It's good you have a mind that tells you what you do is (n)either good (n)or wrong.

The Holy Spirit helps in the convicting process.

It's a pickle, really. On the one side, it's almost impossible not to download for free.
On the other, it's still piracy which is more or less stealing from the owner of the intellectual property.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Doubt God? / How We Can Develop Our Personal Love For Jesus Christ / Who Is A Man Of God? By Olakunle Allison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.