Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" (34412 Views)

Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / “Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
I
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by ojmetrix(m): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
h
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by Badonasty(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
Muckross1122:
The mavin record act "reekadobanks" seems not to forget what a fan did to him two years ago on twitter. As he rejected a accolades from fan who insulted him two years ago but try to praise him now.

Below Is The Link To The Tweet:
https://twitter.com/ReekadoBanks/status/922070393053237249

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/you-insulted-me-two-years-ago-dont.html

Lol...savage
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rokia2:
You remember insult from two years ago? shocked
A mere Internet insult from an irrelevant person?
undecided
I nor knw o! abeg you fit tell me why he de famous.
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by homesteady(m): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
grin grin Nice one Ricky!
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
YesNo:

it is hard to forget people that mocked, disrespected and shamed you when you were trying to come up. people no go understand sha.

Don’t hold on to the bitterness it happens to the best of us sometimes is out of just plain jealousy

Their weak and your stronger if you forgive but don’t forget and hold a grudge

Nobody knows tomorrow the tables to turn
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by Divay22(f): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
tyup:
and to anyone who waste MB and time listening to this guys music should meet me next Sunday

you need deliverance lipsrsealed
Easy jeje take it low o cheesy cheesy

The guy is trying, I'll choose him over Dprince

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by BoundToSucces(m): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
in Rick Ross voice.. God forgives, I don't. this dude posses Random Access Memory equivalent to IPhone 8. 2years!
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by Misterdhee1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
÷
tyup:
and to anyone who waste MB and time listening to this guys music should meet me next Sunday

You are the one that needs deliverance asap..Reekado is really cool, but your hatred won't let you know

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by neutrotoba(m): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rokia2:

undecided

Something's hurt deeply..... Especially since when you're talent is questioned
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by Charles4075(m): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rokia2:

undecided
My sister, some insults can haunt you for ages and follow you everywhere you go like mtn.

Please nobody should quote me, I'm not feeling fine.
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by AMI3(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Well, morale lesson to everyone don't try to bring people down with your word because u can never tell what tomorrow will b. We find fault on people's difficulties rather than finding solutions to it.

REK, forget about the past always learn to use negative words from people by turning it into positive words. If i tell you that guy that insulted u contribute a lot to your career
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by femi4: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
Riki baby gat know chill....... forgive him nah riki self......
imagine....2yrs ago. Is that not what they called malice
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Oya! Reeky Standard is here..... keep your accolades.
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by zicoraads: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
See the way some of you are talking. Sometimes, people say things to us that remain there for long. My first time here, I was attacked by one handle who brought his friends to also do same. Up till now, I remember him well, and all the handles who did that. And that was about 4 years ago. The idíót is now a moderator.
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by wildchild02: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Banks calm down, he has realized who you are now.. Just take him back like the prodigal son grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by femi4: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rokia2:

undecided
Even here on Nairaland, some jabz fit make you deactivate your account
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by akindlesfarm: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
hmm the kind if things that makes front page sha
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Divay22:

Easy jeje take it low o cheesy cheesy

The guy is trying, I'll choose him over Dprince

You remain moi loff kiss
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by Caseless: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
tyup:

show us what you're good at. Who know you. If you can even feed yourself.

And you're here hating.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by soath(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
Riki baby gat know chill....... forgive him nah riki self......
I've heard jare. Don't mind the guy. grin
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by Divay22(f): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
comradespade:

You remain moi loff kiss
I know it's your favorite song at the moment cheesy wink
Currently playing it and am loving it
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by HyconMojo(m): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rokia2:

undecided
And because he's not a celebrity means he's irrelevant . You're one of those people that worship celebrities all in the name deceptive love songs artists give you
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by Angelopeters: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by biacan(f): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
soath:
I've heard jare. Don't mind the guy. grin
grin see this one
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by anyicash(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Even if he insulted you 2 months ago, ur response now is completely unprofessional and for me not necessary.
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by soath(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
grin see this one
Wor?
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by biacan(f): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
femi4:
imagine....2yrs ago. Is that not what they called malice
I tire ooo
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by biacan(f): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
soath:
Wor?
You tongue
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Divay22:

I know it's your favorite song at the moment cheesy wink
Currently playing it and am loving it

Awww embarassed

Comman take kiss kiss
Re: Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Two years?, no forgiving spirit at all, how does he still remember?, I can't even remember a moniker that insulted me this morning sef,life is too short

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Omashola Oburoh Buries His Father (Photos, Video) / Idris Elba congratulates Davido At 02 Arena Backstage (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.