Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift (41827 Views)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift by Lordspicy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Can you just imagine what a man with balls said? And yet you wonder why men are becoming weaker and women are becoming stronger!
na bobrisky
Re: Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift by habsydiamond(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
this woman Na wash throway, OMO detergent. she won sue police for invasion of privacy. she must be stupid... if dem come say she be 419 nko wetin she go take bail herself yeye mother. disgrace to motherhood.
Re: Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift by princeade86(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dutchey:
Thou the wife did bad....

But come to think of it, who wants to die in poverty??

Opportunity comes but once
pls which poverty? Can't u read very well or u have eyes problem. So for a husband to buy venza for his, it means the man is a broke guy
Re: Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift by handsomebanana(m): 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

I am assuming this Gabriel is a foreigner,and so falling for this woman's scam.

She is a scammer,end of matter.

There are many things a Nigerian mother will do, but i am yet to see one that will just wake up and run away leaving her children behind.

This Rita was just fleecing the guy, and would have probably collected more if the husband had not stepped in.

N2.5 Million collected already and has not travelled to Europe?no Country in Europe is difficult to get their Visa.

For those that are conversant with travelling, if you run your acct with even N500,000 for 3 Months steady, no embassy will refuse you any Visa as long as the account shows consistency in use.

Rita is just a YAHOO girl hustling,and her husband just disturbed her hustle. Now, if the husband wants to still remain married to a woman like her,is entirely up to them to decide as a couple.

At my former place, a woman got up and left four of her children to live with another man.

The oldest is not up to eighteen. U nor fit generalize lyk dat

2 Likes

Re: Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift by handsomebanana(m): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dutchey:
Thou the wife did bad....

But come to think of it, who wants to die in poverty??

Opportunity comes but once

Na people lyk u dey read title den comment
Re: Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift by handsomebanana(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
nkemdi89:
Probably she is jobless, because Yahoo no easy, it consumes lot of time, especially night time, to pick up money from them you need lots of Patience and pretence too. Men shouldn't always think because they provide for a woman that she isn't entitled to work, staying at home for a long time leads to boredom and depression.

Behold !

And she shifts the blame to the man.

This is NL. I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift by jstar376(m): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Mille:

You obviously haven't seen things. A lot of women dump their kids for a sham of a 'secure life abroad'. This I know from experience.
or you can even read about Nigerian women stuck in Libya, and with kids in Nigeria. Even those 'hustling' in Italy.

No wonder travel agents make money in Nigeria. Though funds is also a required component, the embassy is more concerned about a justifiable purpose of visit. Even if you have billions in your account, they will reject your visa. And Yes, I once secured an European visa without proof of funds.

Some men have no shame. Dump her silly ass and move on. Obviously, she has no interest in the marriage.

BTW, why do matters like this get to the police station or is cheating a criminal offence?
obtaining property by false pretence is an offence......(d 2.5m was obtained by false pretence)
Re: Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift by mechanics(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
hmmmm, money the root of all evil, the woman is greedy and not contended with what she has.
Re: Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift by kozmicity: 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
All women are scum!!! angry
Re: Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift by nkemdi89(f): 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
handsomebanana:

Behold !

And she shifts the blame to the man.

This is NL. I'm not surprised.
Here comes another person again I need to educate on public opinions.
Re: Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift by brownlord: 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

I am assuming this Gabriel is a foreigner,and so falling for this woman's scam.

She is a scammer,end of matter.

There are many things a Nigerian mother will do, but i am yet to see one that will just wake up and run away leaving her children behind.

This Rita was just fleecing the guy, and would have probably collected more if the husband had not stepped in.

N2.5 Million collected already and has not travelled to Europe?no Country in Europe is difficult to get their Visa.

For those that are conversant with travelling, if you run your acct with even N500,000 for 3 Months steady, no embassy will refuse you any Visa as long as the account shows consistency in use.

Rita is just a YAHOO girl hustling,and her husband just disturbed her hustle. Now, if the husband wants to still remain married to a woman like her,is entirely up to them to decide as a couple.

I doubt if you’ve traveled outside your APC control state

1 Like

Re: Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift by eudoiwod(m): 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
The man should get himself engaged in business to earn income online or offline. He can get ideas from https://buildpassiveincomes.com/2017/09/20/10-online-business/
Re: Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift by nuelyoyo(m): 1:20am On Oct 23, 2017
As soon as I saw it was PM news, I stopped reading, this pple can fabricate stories ehn.
Re: Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift by nuelyoyo(m): 1:21am On Oct 23, 2017
Macgreat:
PM News! . .

Una dey try. Check signature
they can lie for Africa
Re: Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift by Dutchey(m): 5:24am On Oct 23, 2017
princeade86:
pls which poverty? Can't u read very well or u have eyes problem. So for a husband to buy venza for his, it means the man is a broke guy
venza wasn't mentioned bro...face d reality, if d husband's rich enough, hw much is 2.5m 2 to make her leave d father of her children?
Re: Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift by Jkvivi2020: 5:58am On Oct 23, 2017
oloshos everywhere all in the name of marriage.these how's ain't loyal Bleep the red oceanic pussy and pass to the next baller.Mr man don't kill ursef for a prostitude.she has chosen the way of life she want.if she can dump you for another man because of 2.5millon she isn't worth dying for.that is the real truth take it or leave.no offense.
Re: Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift by onatisi(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2017
doctorkush:
undecided why is the husband behaving like an unfortunate human being can't he be supportive and understanding??
such a woman like man.

something my wife is doing and am even her photographer giving her different erotic pose to send to Smith my rival from Australia.

some men are scum
you are a living thing
kin sha ti lowo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift by baldwin84(m): 7:29am On Oct 23, 2017
Bambiala wife... D world is going on a journey of no return... What a shameful wife

Re: Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift by sussybae(f): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2017
I not in support of what her attitude but can we ask d husband how he is treating her and d kids. Does he love and care for her and d kids ? He might have numerous girlfriends and might sleeping with little gals in d same street where they both stay sef. My talking from experiences cos I have seen men with such attitude some even sleep with their in-law's neighbour and things like make d woman do the unthinkable. The bible says do not judge.
Re: Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift by ipobbigot7: 8:30am On Oct 23, 2017
I am very sure that Rita is a delta Igbo.
Re: Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift by princeade86(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2017
Dutchey:
venza wasn't mentioned bro...face d reality, if d husband's rich enough, hw much is 2.5m 2 to make her leave d father of her children?
so SUV is cheap abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Attitude Towards My Food / How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.