Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Actress Rosaline Meurer Survives Ghastly Accident, Shares Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Rosaline Meurer Survives Ghastly Accident, Shares Photo (745 Views)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / Actress Rosaline Meurer Celebrates Valentine With Cleavage Photo / Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Rosaline Meurer Survives Ghastly Accident, Shares Photo by HeWrites(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nollywood actress Rosaline Meuer took to Snapchat earlier today to share photos of her damaged car and her bleeding hand, revealing that she escaped unhurt from a terrible accident. Although she didn’t state whether it was recent and has since deleted the photos, she added a message for her enemies.

See below;
"Who says God is not great? I came out of this car with few scratches and i couldn’t stop looking at the car. Like is it me that came out of there. I still have unfinished business on this earth, people of this world if you touch me, God will flog you.

I still have lives to touch, i still have impacts to leave in peoples lives, i still have people that look up to me and until my mission on earth is complete, try your best but rosy ain’t going nowhere"

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/actress-rosaline-meurer-survives.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB3 Mynd44

Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Survives Ghastly Accident, Shares Photo by HungerBAD: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
You shall not die.

Thank God you came out of the accident only shaken,as it could have been worse.

I know the conspiracy theorists will still come out here,to point hands at Tonto Dikeh,and how she might be the cause.

Nigerians with misplaced beliefs in juju sef. The biggest causes of car accidents are both human and mechanical failures, so you guys leave both Tonto and the Nigerian witches alone.

5 Likes

Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Survives Ghastly Accident, Shares Photo by andreweb(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
A man approached JP Morgan, held up an envelope, and said, Sir, in my hand I hold a guaranteed formula for success, which I will gladly sell you for $25,000. Sir, JP Morgan replied, I do not know what is in the envelope, however if you show me, and I like it, I give you my word as a gentleman that I will pay you what you ask. The man agreed to the terms, and handed over the envelope. JP Morgan opened it, and extracted a single sheet of paper. He gave it one look, a mere glance, then handed the piece of paper back to the gent. And paid him the agreed-upon $25,000. The Paper: 1. Every morning, write a list of the things that need to be done that day. 2. Do them.
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Survives Ghastly Accident, Shares Photo by sinaj(f): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Tonto will b like... My God has started fighting for me grin

Thank God she survived it.
Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Survives Ghastly Accident, Shares Photo by Bizideas7(m): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
How do you mean you God has started fighting for you?

(1) (Reply)

What Davido Has To Say About Meek Mill’s 2-4 Years Prison Sentence (MUST READ) / Funke Akindele Denies Giving Birth To Twins In London / "Wolf In Sheep Clothing" - Nigerians React To Patience Jonathan’s Christmas Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.