Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion (63423 Views)

Seal And His Son Visit Femi Otedola And His Family (Photo) / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) / Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by dailybuzzng: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
A renowned Philanthropist and currently a Governorship Candidate in the forthcoming Anambra Governorship Elections, Dr. Godwin Maduka has received the young family of famous Nigeria Businessman and Investor Dr. Olakunle Churchill and his lovely celebrity Wife, Actress Rosaline Meurer. He received the young couple and their new Baby days ago, at his mansion in Lekki, Lagos State.

During the visit, the young couple were given an overwhelmingly warm reception, especially with the side attractions created by their new Baby. Speaking exclusively with our Correspondent few moments after the visit, Dr. Churchill Olakunle expressed appreciation to Dr. Godwin Maduka for the amazing reception they received.

He also assured him of his support ahead of the forthcoming Governorship Elections in Anambra State. He therefore wished Dr. Maduka victory in the November 6th Polls. On the other hand Dr. Maduka thanked the entire family of famous Nigeria-Africa Investor, Churchill Olakunle for the honour of a visit to his humble abode.

During the visit, the new baby of Dr. Churchill was engaged in several fun-filled conversations with the frontline governorship candidate. At some point Maduka encouraged the couple to have about 10 of such vibrant and beautiful baby. Dr. Maduka also carried the Baby and blessed their Union.

Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1NlYajqE8I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDaUPyDlXxM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjk4tl-AQ6U

Source:
https://www.statepress.ng/2021/10/dr-maduka-receives-new-baby-and-family.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by dapsoneh: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
I honestly feel for this man, he has really invested so much in this coming election. I hope he wins or compensated well by anybody who wins..
Meanwhile, Churchill, you are doing well

155 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by Lamasta(m): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
dapsoneh:
I honestly feel for this man, he has really invested so much in this coming election. I hope he wins or compensated well by anybody who wins..
Who will compensate him Them send am message

223 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by Aidejay(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
dapsoneh:
spend money to make money.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by JaneYave(f): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
Little Churchill, so cute and adorable. He pronounced ten more. Okay.. there is no limit to what a two minutes man will do���

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by Muna4real(f): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mr poster, please when did churchill become a doctor?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by expertman(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nice one.

This colourful picture will pain tontoh dike in her pant ooooo.

Churchill you are a wicked man jooor for sharing this Photo amidst Tontoh saga.

Any ways may Heavens bless the baby for them.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by Daniiel: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
Churchin go sabi baby sit pikin oi

2 Likes

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by tutudesz: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
Alex working over time to make sure Oga Maduka comes 3rd grin
Regina Daniels, Ned and son visit loading grin

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by Sirheny007(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
Alex Reports don chop this man sha.
cheesy cheesy

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by Grace4mi: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
Very beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by G0LANHEIGHTS(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
How can churchill be this wicked? Men aren't suppose to be wicked to women at all. Women are suppose to be pampared, loved and cared for no matter what their imperfections are. No matter what a woman does to a man he must forgive her because it's his duty to forgive her afterall women were created from the rib of men.
Even if a woman cheats on her man severally, it's in the best interest of the man to forgive her and make peace with her afterall she's a woman.
Churchil is infact not a REAL man for not letting go of the past and forgiving Tonto Dike's imperfections and loving and respecting her still, instead he chose to humiliate her by playing the SILENT game on her which later drove her gaga. Women shouldn't be treated that way. He went as far as getting married to thesame woman Tonto claimed he was having an affair with,which Churchill blatantly denied.
Churchill is not a REAL man and must be treated like an outcast for not taking into consideration the mental health of Tonto Dike.
Pun intended.
You just have to be crazier than this feminists grin

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by DoggoneDogg: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
Churchill family visited Maduka.

Why am I seeing a jobless short Igbo man everywhere in the video/pics??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by dex4sure: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
I know a lady that wont like this...

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by iamyemiakins(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tonto won't like this grin

AlexReports, where ur hand dey so

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
grin Talk about Carbon Copy

9 Likes

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by Sisqoman(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hoes!!!
Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by lastchild: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
dapsoneh:
election that may not hold

3 Likes

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by jimyjames(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
The only person I came to see is alex grin I'm not disappointed grin

14 Likes

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by Lastmankc(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
This Churchill guy get wide face.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by emmyN(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
One person is looking out of place in that picture. Alex, is that you?

9 Likes

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by SmartPolician: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
His wife is so fine.
Meanwhile, who knows how much Mr. Alex charged Dr. Maduka before he stepped down for the doctor?

BTW, PDP had a sure banker in Dr. Maduka and now decided to give Anambra governorship election to Soludo on a platter. It's a shame!

8 Likes

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by Greatn3ss: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
With the way Churchill keeps flunting this baby I think he feels thats the only thing he needs to prove Tonto wrong for the fact that she thinks he can't do without his first son

21 Likes

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by enyiinne(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
Why is it that women can keep their two legs on the floor while taking pictures?

19 Likes

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by femi4: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
JaneYave:
Little Churchill, so cute and adorable. He pronounced ten more. Okay.. there is no limit to what a two minutes man will do���
Quality is key. Quality over quantity any day

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by Akalia(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
Maduka for Governor.
Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by Miyachi: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
I'm sure Toke will soon react to this grin grin
Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by abobote: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
And so? How did this Churchill became a celebrity. Wait, na person wife Alex hold for waist like that

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by davodyguy: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
Alex on the beat.

There we go again.

He wants to govern Anambra, but has a mansion in Lekki Lagos.

Dangote lives in Lagos, Otedola, Adenuga, and some others live in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion by Chikeluba25(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
Na so this one want take govern Anambra state?
Please we don't need a celebrity governor, we need are working governor.

Another person that have this kind of problem is the pdp candidate. That one is forming friend with every celebrity,and posting every thing on skate on their birthday.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) / M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) / Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.