Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

House How Much Will Be Enough To Start Auto Parts Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / House How Much Will Be Enough To Start Auto Parts Biz (1811 Views)

Bankers In The House! How Can I Update My Bank Address To My Current Location? / BRAND NEW Mercedes Benz GLK 350 Auto Parts...CHEAPER than AMAZON'S Rate / Sales/service/ Repair Of Damage Auto Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House How Much Will Be Enough To Start Auto Parts Biz by oyatake200: 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
I want to start auto parts business for my brother. Please house will 1.5 Million carter for shop, permit and stock.

Where is the best location in Logos and Abuja can we situate it. We like to deal on new parts.
Re: House How Much Will Be Enough To Start Auto Parts Biz by oyatake200: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2017
oyatake200:
I want to start auto parts business for my brother. Please house will 1.5 Million carter for shop, permit and stock.

Where is the best location in Logos and Abuja can we situate it. We like to deal on new parts.

Please guys respond to my question
Re: House How Much Will Be Enough To Start Auto Parts Biz by finepatty(f): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
First and formost to be a succeful in spare parts biz, he need to be trained.
Yes u can start with that amount...though it depend on u r location...u guys should start by buying from importers before progressing to importing. If the shop is in lagos, tell him shop from aspanda trade fair,there are so many importers there. Also it better to trade motorcycle,kekenapep and auto parts. Start with less expensive parts, buy a lot of oil brake, engine ,gear etc.
Tell him not to buy in bulk.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Business Ideas In Nigeria In 2018 / Ecobank! The Most Useless Bank In The 21st Century. / Please How Can I Get Cray-fish In Large Quantity From Calabar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.