Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Bankers In The House! How Can I Update My Bank Address To My Current Location? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bankers In The House! How Can I Update My Bank Address To My Current Location? (828 Views)

CBN & Bankers Committee Suspends Lay-offs In Banks / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankers In The House! How Can I Update My Bank Address To My Current Location? by dreamxhaser: 2:40am On Dec 04, 2021
Hello!

I'm into Internet business and from time to time most of this foreign companies ask people to verify their identity and address with an ID and bank statements.

I am currently moving to a new home, is there any means I can update the address on my bank so it will reflect my bank statement? Or do i have to update my BVN also?

Please help it's very important

Thank you
Re: Bankers In The House! How Can I Update My Bank Address To My Current Location? by WoundedLamb: 3:14am On Dec 04, 2021
I'd like to think you only have to walk into a bank and request that your address be changed. Normally, one should be able to do that online but I don't think Nigerian banks have that option.
Re: Bankers In The House! How Can I Update My Bank Address To My Current Location? by dreamxhaser: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
WoundedLamb:
I'd like to think you only have to walk into a bank and request that your address be changed. Normally, one should be able to do that online but I don't think Nigerian banks have that option.

Ok thanks, I tried it with FCMB but it still reads my old address. I thought maybe it could be an BVN issue, but I a UBA banker told me BVN address dosen't matter, that you can easily update your address.

2 Likes

Re: Bankers In The House! How Can I Update My Bank Address To My Current Location? by carbony4red(m): 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Your BVN address does not matters, it's your bank that will update your information so as to effect the changes in your account.
Re: Bankers In The House! How Can I Update My Bank Address To My Current Location? by dreamxhaser: 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
carbony4red:
Your BVN address does not matters, it's your bank that will update your information so as to effect the changes in your account.

Thanks for the advice.

(1) (Reply)

Another Kano Billionaire Sets Up Mega Rice Mill / The Only Institution That Still Collects The Old Naira Note. / Thanks Alot Syskay For Ruining My Post ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.