Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Testimony Of An Atheist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Of An Atheist (1856 Views)

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by adepeter2027(m): 12:22am On Oct 25, 2017
jimmyjenseng:
I never believe I'd see aliens in my life. After my meeting with some today, the devil decided to strike. Our spacecraft lost control when we got to Saturn. Long story short, the alien pilot lost one pfgzpussz - Google this if you don't understand. Currently we're in Uranus treating the injured pilot. I just can't help but thank God for the grace. The devil thought he had us but God came right on time. Hallelujah!!!
Praise God
Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by hopefulLandlord: 5:59am On Oct 25, 2017
Tolams16:

Dude, God gives choice he does not influence peoples decision,
Tell that to Pharaoh who's heart was hardened many times by Yahweh but what do I know? perhaps I read a wrong version of the Bible
he gives an instruction den gives u d freewill to either obey or disobey, its as simple as that.
an omniscient omnipotent omnipresent god CANNOT give freewill, an entity with those properties giving freewill is a paradox

even passages in your holy book proves this

The Lord has made everything for his own ends, even the wicked for the evil day, Proverbs 16:4 & I the Lord make evil , Isaiah 47,7. God has a plan, Jeremiah 29:11. Nobody can change his mind, Proverbs 19:21. No one comes to Jesus unless the Father draws them first (John 6:44). Makes all the rules , Exodus24:12>13. Made the flaws in people, Psalm 139:12, Can do anything, Mark 10:27. Knows the future, Isaiah 46:9>10. "The Bible repeatedly claims to be God's word. See 1 Corinthians 14:37; 2:10-13; Ephesians 3:3-5; John 16:13; Matthew 10:19,20; Galatians 1:8-12; 2 Peter 1:20,21; 1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy3:16,17; Luke 10:16. In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, Ephesians 1:11

U like d technological advancement abi? den u shuld also love d killings,diseases, sufferings, pain N agony that is also present in dis present world.
I have no idea what this means so I'll ignore for now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by OtemSapien: 6:37am On Oct 25, 2017
GodsMopol:

Hell was created for satan and his angels
More like it was created for stupid humans. See the Doctufos of truth

Doctufos: Histar 2:20-25

20. Now there were some who screamed and cursed, saying, God, you are evil. For you have made this fire to torment us and not to even torment Satan as your book have said. For this Satan does not even appear as if the fire hurts him at all. And all his angels are not affected by your fire also. For they laugh weird laughter at us and punish us, feeling no pain at all.
21. And we cry in the fire, but Satan whom you have made the fire for is always laughing in it. For he feels no pain at all. And he still has the strength to strike us with his weapons, laughing hard. Yet you said that you have made this place for Satan and his angels.
22. Now while they wailed, the evil creature said, I am your god Yahweh, the deceiver himself. I have made the fire for you because you become my followers on earth and then you are bound by my laws.
23. For my laws cannot be broken. For if you break any of my laws, you shall be punished here forever.
But thank NATURE the psychological fire has been quenched millions of years ago.

:

24. Now while our wailings continued, a great light came and lightened up the darkness of the smoke of fire. And we heard a voice, saying, I have come to free your souls. For you are seeing the illusions of what you believe in. For you are not in any real fire, but you suffer the imagination of the god whom you worship. For like one on earth who take the weed of tekum and see hallucinations of fire, so are you all.
25. For the afterlife is like a dream of never returning. Now imagine the afterlifes of your choice and you shall find yourself there.
Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by Tolams16(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Tell that to Pharaoh who's heart was hardened many times by Yahweh but what do I know? perhaps I read a wrong version of the Bible
Pharoah was already a hardened man, he worships idols, and enslaved a whole race for over 4oo yrs, he killed babies younger than 2yrs, pls with all dis, wat kind of man do u believe pharoah is? God used his evil against him to save the innocent and to show the isrealites their God is powerful N will go to any length to free the innocent from bondage or slavery.
hopefulLandlord:

an omniscient omnipotent omnipresent god CANNOT give freewill, an entity with those properties giving freewill is a paradox
Yes he is omniscience, omnipotent and omnipresent and even more, but if he truly does not give freewill den ur type(atheist) will not exist, he would hav forced everyone to be a christian. There would be no muslim, no budhist, no atheist, no pegans, no idols worshippers etc. There would have been no reasoning , no free thinkers or watever. He wouldnt hav allowed anyone to insult or blaspheme his name.The fact that these group of ppl exist speaks loudly that he does not force anyone to do anything.
hopefulLandlord:

even passages in your holy book proves this

The Lord has made everything for his own ends, even the wicked for the evil day, Proverbs 16:4 & I the Lord make evil , Isaiah 47,7. God has a plan, Jeremiah 29:11. Nobody can change his mind, Proverbs 19:21. No one comes to Jesus unless the Father draws them first (John 6:44). Makes all the rules , Exodus24:12>13. Made the flaws in people, Psalm 139:12, Can do anything, Mark 10:27. Knows the future, Isaiah 46:9>10. "The Bible repeatedly claims to be God's word. See 1 Corinthians 14:37; 2:10-13; Ephesians 3:3-5; John 16:13; Matthew 10:19,20; Galatians 1:8-12; 2 Peter 1:20,21; 1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy3:16,17; Luke 10:16. In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, Ephesians 1:11
I have no idea if u hav read these verses well and understood them, you cant jst quote half a scripture and give it meaning. U cant jst quote a part of d bible that favours ur opinion without even understanding it, N den neglect the rest. You need to understand the whole verse, and even the chapter as a whole.
However i will like to point out something. Even as much as God is merciful and gives freewill, he is also a very just God, he has to make sure everyone answers to their action, because he gave us free will, does not mean dat wen u kill, still, rape, rob, hate etc u will go scot free. Those scriptures portray dat he compensates the wicked with the rite amount of justice. Everytin has to work according to his will, to protect the innocent and to reward the righteous. The devil would hav made a nuisance n total ruined of this world if God removes his goodwill and plan for this earth. Do not fear or dislike those scriptures, they favour the righteous and d innocent, well except u are a very bad n evil person.
hopefulLandlord:

I have no idea what this means so I'll ignore for now
Since u said u enjoy the technological advancement that came as a result of adam eating of the tree, then am also saying that u must enjoy the sufferings, diseases, and other evil dat also came as a result of eating frm dat tree.
Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by MrPRevailer(m): 9:32am On Oct 25, 2017
Horlufemi:
Religion is messed up. Yes true.

But all I can tell you is there is a creator.

God is not the problem. Religion is.

GOD hates Religion

God doesn't hate religon. God hates religious lies.

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." 1 John 4:3

Behind every religon is a spirit.
Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by hahn(m): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
GodsMopol:

Hell was created for satan and his angels

Really though, do you think that whatever Satan did deserves eternal damnation in hell?

Is Jehovah not an all-forgiving, all loving god?
Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by CAPSLOCKED: 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
Tolams16:
Pharoah was already a hardened man, he worships idols, and enslaved a whole race for over 4oo yrs,

THERE'S NO RECORD OF THIS EVENT IN ANY DOCUMENTS, OUTSIDE THE BIBLE.

THE ISRAELITES OF TODAY KNOW THIS THEMSELVES, THAT IT NEVER REALLY HAPPENED, AND ARE CONVINCED THEY NEED TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FROM EGYPT FOR THIS GRAVE FALSE ACCUSATION AND BIBLICAL SLANDER.

YOU CAN GOOGLE FOR MORE INFORMATION.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by Ariskny: 7:30am On Dec 11, 2017
I dont know the god you are thanking, am thanking God of heaven and earth for his love over me.
Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by adepeter2027(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2017
Ariskny:
I dont know the god you are thanking, am thanking God of heaven and earth for his love over me.
Same god naw

Àbí na another god create Satan?
Re: Testimony Of An Atheist by Tolams16(m): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE'S NO RECORD OF THIS EVENT IN ANY DOCUMENTS, OUTSIDE THE BIBLE.

THE ISRAELITES OF TODAY KNOW THIS THEMSELVES, THAT IT NEVER REALLY HAPPENED, AND ARE CONVINCED THEY NEED TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FROM EGYPT FOR THIS GRAVE FALSE ACCUSATION AND BIBLICAL SLANDER.

YOU CAN GOOGLE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Dude this arguement is based on biblical refrences, if u dont believe in the bible or re argueing outside a biblical context then i dont have anything to argue with u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Adaji Fires Back At Adelaja Over Attack On Dr. Paul Enenche, Others / 2018 Gospel Sweet Thanksgiving Song. / Why Is RCCG And Adeboye So Tribalistic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.