Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 (16574 Views)

TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by ItCanOnlyBeGod: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
I know it sounds unbelievable. 19? The truth is, there are more people who are like the former me. This is not a drill. You can't tell the shame, the emotional burden, the crushed self-esteem that accompanies this ailment that literally has little or no cure. (Except correctional surgery, which I couldn't afford.)

For the past nineteen years of my life, I haven't considered myself as someone who has left babyhood. What started from infancy was what I didn't stop even at this age. I tell you, this is something you shouldn't pray for your enemies to have. Sleeping on a dry bed and having to wake up in the middle of the night just to find yourself soaked in the pool of your own urine.

I tried a lot of things: reducing water intake at night and setting alarms, yet non was effective. I even started reading articles on bed wetting that I stumbled on a Nairaland post where someone was asking for help. (He was made mockery of, as he was told to wear pampers at night). I still didn't find any solution except temporary remedies. When I was much younger, my mother came back home with some seeds and asked me to chew, saying that it is the final remedy for bed wetting. I chewed religiously, and it stopped for a week. For that week I couldn't believe myself. Waking up on a dry bed was as if I was gifted with a diamond. But then it returned. I chewed again, but this time there was no result. I lost hope. Literally. My only hope and consolation was to grow older and become rich so that I can have a surgery. Whenever I had to sleep outside for any reason, I would spend the whole while thinking of how the night would be. I would be thirsty, but the horror of bed wetting would keep me from drinking. Chai! This thing no be better thing o. Tueh! Not to think that each time it happened, I would be accused of being lazy or wetting the bed deliberately.

Like four or five years ago, I got closer to God. I prayed and prayed and prayed. I worked in the house of God (my local church) thinking that God would at least pardon me and bless me with healing for doing all these for Him. Deep down, I knew I was trying to bribe God. I was that desperate. It didn't work, of course. I cried to Him, fasted and prayed numerously yet there was no answer. That was when I began to question the existence of this God. Perhaps, I was simply indoctrinated to a religion that I was born into. Perhaps, He doesn't exist. Well, I continued working in His house, but only took it as a weekly social function. Sit there and do your work and go home and then return every service day. I started a lot of questioning within myself. Infact, I began to have resentment towards God. It was going towards severe hatred for Him.

Well, during this year's RCCG Convention titled "A New Wave Of Glory", I watched the program on television with my family. When it was testimony time, I began to hear testimonies that were unbelievable and questionable: Of a man who sat down and became invisible after obeying the Voice of the Holy Spirit when he was attacked by herdsmen in his church; a man getting his vision back after years of blindness and many more. Were all those staged? No, Daddy Adeboye should be better than that, I thought. There and then, I decided to put an end to bed wetting! Several days after, I went to God in humility, asking for forgiveness and acknowledged His existence. I cried in desperation and asked God to heal me before this August runs out. It was like a bet, because I told Him that if He did it for me, I would testify to His own Glory. (Actually, that's the only thing I can give Him in return. He doesn't require any other thing from me). I told Him that it must be in this August, so that I will be convinced of His power.

I'm smiling right now while typing this, because from that day which was like the 12th or thereabout, I have been waking up as dry as ever! I would have done this testifying this past week, but my phone was down. I'm doing it now, though the month hasn't run out. It's my way of telling God, "Daddy, I believe You already and I have tasted of your mercy and goodness". I love You Lord!! And I will continue to serve you. This has made me see that God doesn't have to go about proving His existence or Power to people who doubt Him. It's even belittling of Him. Thank You sweet Jesus!
Please Nairalanders, I humbly ask you to help me thank the Lord for me. This will act as a seal to my healing. Affliction will not rise the second time. Never. Thank you very much.

I don't know, but if only you can try God today, you may be lucky enough to be shocked to the marrow by His wonders.

Please, the moderators should help me move this to front page. I don't know who to call, but they should help me reach greater audience that I may do good on my promise.

Mods, Thank you in advance. Righteousness2( This is an honorary mention for being a serious motivation, even though you may not know it).

261 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by kestolove95(m): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
bedwetting the only dream that comes true in Nigeria

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by ItCanOnlyBeGod: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
Please, I'm seriously anticipating the moderators' kindness.

kestolove95:
bedwetting the only dream that comes true in Nigeria

This is very true. But that version of bed wetting stopped when I surpassed like 12,13 or so. It became the type that you don't even know when it will happen. No form of hinting or consciousness. It's when you start feeling cold that you'd realize your wet state. Chai!

jesusjnr2020:

Thank God for healing you and I pray He makes it permanent. In Jesus name. Amen.
Thank you very much.

Officialgarri:
Give this testimony after 6 months abeg. But I still wish you best if luck.
If I forget, you can remind me, please. You can set a reminder for that. I will be totally honest in telling you of my ordeal after six months, so you don't need to worry about lying. You even sound as if this is bigger than the things God has been doing. Lol.
doggedfighter:
This is not a testimony nor a miracle.
Nothing spiritual about this.
You can tell that to a person who hasn't felt the touch of God. Not me.

Modified: With gladness ad gratitude still in my heart, I thank EVERY one of you who dropped words of thanks to God. I would be an ingrate if I don't thank the moderator(s) that brought this to a greater audience. Thank you all. Once again, thank You Jesus!

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Glory, Congrats

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
I had been a bed wetter in my childhood and early teenage days so i very well have an idea what you're talking about even though mine wasn't that serious.

One thing I don't quite understand though is the reaction towards it, because I have observed how people treat those having the issue as though it was deliberate when it's not so. They make it much more difficult for those going through such. Maybe I needed to have a personal experience to be able to empathize with those who suffer from such.

Thank God for healing you and I pray He makes it permanent. In Jesus name. Amen.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by dawnomike(m): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
I am really very happy for you... He who wears the shoe know where it hurts most

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Officialgarri: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Give this testimony after 6 months abeg. But I still wish you best if luck.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by doggedfighter(f): 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2021

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by DropsMic(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2021
Lol...

Nigerian Christians

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by slawormiir: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....

DropsMic:
Lol...

Nigerian Christians

Same way with all those Chinese Christians behave...

Very annoying set of people

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Bornsinner7: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2021
The truth about this bed wetting thing is that at a certain point in your life it is going to eventually stop..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by iambabaG: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2021
Christianity and idiocy..
Nocturnal enuresis is a medical condition that delays total bladder control even in adults.

You prayed to your god for what exactly??

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Workch: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2021
You people are not serious.
Bed wetting has a genetic undertone and I realized that because I studied Biochemistry.

I bed wetted until 18 and later in my course of study, I discovered that there’s a bed wetting gene that causes nocturnal Enuresis.

The gene dictates when when you will stop bedwetting whether or not prayers are made, it stops when the gene says so.

N/b: some other medical conditions can also cause bed wetting however for kids and adolescent, it’s usually genetic and controlled by the DNA.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2021
So OP is an Atole grin

7 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by inoki247: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2021
How the Mata take dey du u den sef...

You dey always see ursef dey go bathroom wey get Jacuzzi get electric automatic WC for dream I guess....
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by ryloy: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2021
Thank God for deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Skillsnigeria: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Joy1900: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2021
God is the greatest

Enjoy the song giving me joy jare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl8PMJBRlYo

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Exkandayee(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2021
Pictures or adonbilivit,I wanna see when he's/she is bedwetin thanks

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Higgies(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2021
I know someone who still bedwets....hes 28yo or thereabout.
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Sonnobax15(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2021
cheesy
Got healed of bed-wetting at 19? tongue

Na strong miracle be that indeed...

Bros,na sperm you dey bed-wed abi na wetin? lipsrsealed

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by LordGuru1: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2021
Hh
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by EternalBeing: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2021
HalleluYAH!!!!!!!
If you still have any doubt that JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiac the Son of YAHWEH ALMIGHTY has the totality of Supreme Authority over Satan, Demons, Principalities, and Powers of Darkness, then Read my Testimony of how a highly-feared Powerful Occultic Herbalist who many big Politicians hide under, tried to kill me but died instead of me. YAHSHUA if forever LORD over All! HalleluYAH!!!!!!!
Click Link to Read: https://www.nairaland.com/5749109/testimony-how-herbalist-tried-kill

I really miss you my wonderful People on NL. I've been very busy with Physical Winning of Souls because the Time for Rapture is now so so near. The only thing that our CREATOR shall Reward is how many Souls you win from worldly kingdom of Satan into eternal Kingdom of MESSIAH. Pls, focus on being Holy and Rapture-ready!
Click Like if you read it when it was on Front Page then.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Lincoln275(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Nuelito: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2021
Indeed it can only be God... Congratulations bro

4 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by sotomayor: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2021
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Elock1: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2021
ItCanOnlyBeGod:
I know it sounds unbelievable, 19?
It doesn't sound unbelievable to me and my folks alike.

I have and older friend who said he stopped betwetting at 21, he had just left secondary school then and his younger sis made mockery of him wen they had a rumble.

Another friend of mine, stopped his at age 17, 18 or so, this one no be dem tell me.. I been dy follow encourage am.

Me sef way dy talk I stopped at jss3 (13/14 urs)
I was a chronic sleeper that I could piss like 4/5 times b4 waking up, this made me use mat even when my mates cruised bed.

Immediately my parents treathen me of going to boarding house for my ss1 and above, na so I condition my prick to respect it self and na so I gradually stop. Some of these things are merely discipline Sha.

18 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Mr2019(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2021
hahahaha, i'm going to hell for laughing grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKm_5Sc2SMo

MUST WATCH by a nairalander
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Jeromejnr(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2021
doggedfighter:

So why don't you give us the rational explanation based on his circumstances in the story.

We will be waiting.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do You Sleep In Church Even With The Loud Speakers? / 5 Benefits Of Praying In Tongues / The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.