Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

For People With Abdominal ULCER - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / For People With Abdominal ULCER (613 Views)

Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins / Pregnant Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Delivers Twins / You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For People With Abdominal ULCER by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 23, 2017
Background
I was a victim of stomach trouble very early in life (age 7) which I was later diagnosed of duodenal, stomach and intestinal Ulcer. The pain cut across the whole of my alimentary canal but more severe within the stomach region. I tried everything prescribed both orthodox and traditional, none worked (permanently) for ME. Every hour eating couldn’t help much. I remained in this state of sinusoidal pain until I clocked 13 or thereabout, when nature brought an elderly man my way.
It was actually in appreciation of a little favor my father did and coincidentally, I was in pain when the man came to pick the object of favor. He saw the PAIN in my eyes accompanied with tears and he offered to help after hearing the story.
Over 18 years now and everything is but a story. I have been recommending it for people with similar problems and it is always positive. Yeah! Always

[b]The wonder plant/application
[/b]Down here is the picture of the plant, I think it is better than giving u a name that is not universal. It worked like magic. Take note of the flowering, it will help quick recognition.
Extract the juice from the fresh leaf and add little lime.
Drink two times per day in the first week (3 or 4 hand-full of fresh leafs should do for a day)
Stop when you fill ok
You might be tempted to stop after 3 days, yeah, very potent but two weeks isn’t bad.
Surprisingly, it works for any kind of stomach pain. People with strange and sudden stomach trouble testified.
We’re all member of the Universe, we all should be healthy and happy. I hope someone somewhere find this useful.
My token to humanity

Whatsapp only 08146410744 for enquiry. Nothing attached, it’s absolutely FREE.
I no be herbalist o, before you start asking for another thing

1 Like

Re: For People With Abdominal ULCER by andreweb(m): 2:24am On Oct 23, 2017
this thread just increased the number of Nairaland threads by 1
Re: For People With Abdominal ULCER by musco4me: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
cool
Re: For People With Abdominal ULCER by Finelinks: 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
don't really know how to use the pm.
Could you send me your mail or a message to O9O6829432O

....ulcer thread
Re: For People With Abdominal ULCER by tunddy(m): 8:15am On Oct 29, 2017
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Please, Somebody Help Me Concerning Wet Dreams / Benefits Of Stretching In The Morning / Job Opportunity Available Now At Pinnacle Health Radio.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.