Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) (27464 Views)

Peter Okoye & Tunde Ednut Spotted Having Fun Together After Clashes Over Tacha / Harry B Anyanwu, E-Money, Kcee And Timaya Pictured At Cubana Hotel In Owerri / Lolo 1 Adaku And Timaya Fun Photos In The Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by abiolag(m): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2017
Hmm make I no talk wetin dey my mouth
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by Bullhari007(m): 7:29am On Oct 23, 2017
Paul probably planing bigger hit... the shikina bum bum brother where is he I mean the dancer

1 Like

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 7:30am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's wise about these three?
If Tuface must truly get any respect he must earn it.
I'm sure even Annie is fed up with how he humiliates himself by hanging out with nobodies.

The other day in Benin, he was like Davido's protege.

Now, he's hanging out with one who beat up his sex partner know a church because of a Murano jeep and another who denied and abandoned his baby mama in the UK then also fought with his twin.
Shut up! Woman wrapper like you should not talk when men are talking.

3 Likes

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by nwibubasaalex(m): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm sure even Annie is fed up with how he humiliates himself by hanging out with nobodies.

Now, he's hanging out with one who beat up his sex partner in a church because of a Murano jeep and another who denied and abandoned his baby mama in the UK then also fought with his twin.
if u dnt have anytin 2 say den shut up...

1 Like

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by toprealman: 7:33am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now, he's hanging out with one who beat up his sex partner in a church because of a Murano jeep and another who denied and abandoned his baby mama in the UK then also fought with his twin.
Cheap beer hanging out with "nobodies"..... roadside when some peeps finally make it eh
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by Daddy2serious(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2017
Noted
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by mikeweezy(m): 7:42am On Oct 23, 2017
Paul always wearing children trouser
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by freshdude99(m): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But you just forget he's other name is humility so go deal with that.

3 Likes

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by eyinjuege: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2017
Music collabo?
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by okonja(m): 8:08am On Oct 23, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by simols(m): 8:13am On Oct 23, 2017
mogboyelade:
Tuface be like,you this Paul enh,settle the rift with your twin brother and let peace reign.............Paul be like......Tuface,forget that one and let's have fun abi Timaya,i no talk well? Na true you talk. The three just dey laugh.

i see, na u dey behind dem. I see you
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by Kog45(m): 8:22am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by Kog45(m): 8:22am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pls which respect again do u want Tuface to get,hanging with Davido, Timaya,Paul is now a sin and funny enough u said they are nobodies.

So u are somebody but calling anyone 'nobody' is stupidity and foolishness.

Hope u are not Eedris or PA coz I see pain in your comment.MR NOBODY.

1 Like

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by Threebear(m): 8:28am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin grin
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by adonismuller(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2017
Paul with his big eye glasses and colour coding.... He need a customer
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by idinc(m): 8:48am On Oct 23, 2017
with the trio together,Gaga shuffle video comes to mind

1 Like

Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2017
I love their simple way of dressing
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by newslifeop: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2017
Hmmm
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by madjune(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2017
Dem siddon on empty ciga table and talking the same time.

I think they're laughing at themselves.
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by sayrahbankz(f): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2017
Lyord69:

Ur mind bend ....
dis one Na Paul o grin
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Paul follow for wise men?
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by preaches(m): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
may b 2baba will be like Paul y u n Peter come de quarrel again na. Paul .:: no mind peter abeg na mumu de worrie am
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by Lyord69(m): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
sayrahbankz:

dis one Na Paul o grin
Lolz grin
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by mechanics(m): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
big men.
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by kiddapunk: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

and you the god who keeps track of people's mistakes forgotten your surmounting atrocities. people change,besides you have no right to talk about their personal life.
Re: 2face, Paul Okoye And Timaya Pictured Having Fun Together (photos) by pedrilo: 2:14am On Oct 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

holy holy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo VS Lupita Nyong'o: Who Rocked It Better? / Oritse Femi's New Haircut For His Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.