Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

People Who Smoke Cannabis Are Just Donating Madness To Themselves–baba Fryo(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Who Smoke Cannabis Are Just Donating Madness To Themselves–baba Fryo(pics (784 Views)

Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / "I Have Serious Depression" - Baba Fryo Cries Out For Help / Baba Fryo Humiliated By Soldiers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Smoke Cannabis Are Just Donating Madness To Themselves–baba Fryo(pics by Johnnyessence(m): 5:54am On Oct 23, 2017
Veteran musician ,Baba Fryo, has said that he stopped taking weed and other related substances three years ago, told Sunday Scoop that foolhardiness is what makes artistes abuse drugs and alcohol.
He said, “To me, it is just stupidity for one to abuse anything or take hard drugs because I don’t see the benefit. Anyone who takes hard drugs is just ‘donating’ madness to him or herself.
Most of these young guys indulge in these things because they either want to show off or are influenced by their friends. As for me, drugs don’t add anything to me. Now, I only take alcohol and that is whenever I am in the midst of friends, but I don’t drink excessively.
I took weed for so many years, but I stopped about three years ago. I asked myself what it was adding to me and I didn’t get any positive answer. I would just be calm and quiet for like four hours and people would keep wondering what was wrong with me.
I also calculated the amount of money I was spending monthly to sustain the habit and it occurred to me that this tidy sum could be put to better use. For anyone who takes cocaine or any other type of hard drug, he or she is killing himself gradually.”

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/people-who-smoke-cannabis-are-just.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Smoke Cannabis Are Just Donating Madness To Themselves–baba Fryo(pics by mogboyelade(f): 5:56am On Oct 23, 2017
Tell them.
Re: People Who Smoke Cannabis Are Just Donating Madness To Themselves–baba Fryo(pics by Johnnyessence(m): 5:56am On Oct 23, 2017
smoking cannabis has been destroying destinies since.
Re: People Who Smoke Cannabis Are Just Donating Madness To Themselves–baba Fryo(pics by Johnnyessence(m): 5:58am On Oct 23, 2017
Baba fryo really nailed it hard here. he said the bitter truth to the smokers. they didn't know that the more they smoke the more their lifespan got reduced.
Re: People Who Smoke Cannabis Are Just Donating Madness To Themselves–baba Fryo(pics by Johnnyessence(m): 5:59am On Oct 23, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc ishilove
Re: People Who Smoke Cannabis Are Just Donating Madness To Themselves–baba Fryo(pics by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:01am On Oct 23, 2017
This big uncle music was a rave that year.. Wise words sir we appreciate!!
Re: People Who Smoke Cannabis Are Just Donating Madness To Themselves–baba Fryo(pics by Samsimple(m): 6:08am On Oct 23, 2017
After you have tasted it you want to deny younger generation this ecstasy

1 Like

Re: People Who Smoke Cannabis Are Just Donating Madness To Themselves–baba Fryo(pics by gabinogem(m): 6:21am On Oct 23, 2017
Lol...same thing applies with alcohol ooh... U are donating death to your life cheesy

1 Like

Re: People Who Smoke Cannabis Are Just Donating Madness To Themselves–baba Fryo(pics by oyonu(m): 6:24am On Oct 23, 2017
Speaking from experience. Also alcohol in excess is donating death to yourself
Re: People Who Smoke Cannabis Are Just Donating Madness To Themselves–baba Fryo(pics by Nbote(m): 6:29am On Oct 23, 2017
Dem go dey pose...
Dem go dey denge denge ..
Dem go dey pose, dem go dey waka kurukere..

Dat his hit then was definitely inspired by weed...
https://www.nairaland.com/4132515/e-book-scams-expose#61675928
Re: People Who Smoke Cannabis Are Just Donating Madness To Themselves–baba Fryo(pics by checkolatunji: 6:37am On Oct 23, 2017
mogboyelade:
Tell them.

Tell who? After he built his house in Tedi ( Ori - Ade Lcda) with weed money. Madam na Igbo him dey sell
Re: People Who Smoke Cannabis Are Just Donating Madness To Themselves–baba Fryo(pics by Tamarapetty(f): 8:18am On Oct 23, 2017
liable to die young too
Re: People Who Smoke Cannabis Are Just Donating Madness To Themselves–baba Fryo(pics by wickyyolo: 8:22am On Oct 23, 2017
Alcohol and weed all of them lead to death. Fryo go back to your cave
Re: People Who Smoke Cannabis Are Just Donating Madness To Themselves–baba Fryo(pics by SalamRushdie: 8:22am On Oct 23, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Baba fryo really nailed it hard here. he said the bitter truth to the smokers. they didn't know that the more they smoke the more their lifespan got reduced.

But with every breath you take in life your life span gets reduced by that breath
Re: People Who Smoke Cannabis Are Just Donating Madness To Themselves–baba Fryo(pics by Johnnyessence(m): 2:02am On Oct 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

But with every breath you take in life your life span gets reduced by that breath
hmmmm how do you know? are you a doctor?
Re: People Who Smoke Cannabis Are Just Donating Madness To Themselves–baba Fryo(pics by ifyan(m): 2:49am On Oct 24, 2017
Kids and adult in the house abeg take this advice serious because we love U.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Smoke Cannabis Are Just Donating Madness To Themselves–baba Fryo(pics by activistjohnny(m): 3:24am On Oct 24, 2017
ifyan:
Kids and adult in the house abeg take this advice serious because we love U.
waoooo i love your reply here ooo.
Re: People Who Smoke Cannabis Are Just Donating Madness To Themselves–baba Fryo(pics by Elnino4ladies: 6:47am On Oct 24, 2017
Omo!! See swag na grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Always F*ck Two Girls! – Wizkid Brags / Whats The Best Caption For This Banky W & Bovi Picture / Is It Wizkid?? Who Is Davido Shading? See What He Posted Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.