Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Firs Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Firs Interview (3790 Views)

FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment / FIRS Secretly Recruited 2,000 Workers, Agency Under Financial Pressure –NCSU / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firs Interview by smile44(m): 7:41am On Oct 23, 2017
Hey guys!!! I got a call last week from someone from firs saying I'm selected to come for an interview on Tuesday that the venue would be sent to me and it's confidential.I was told to come with two passport,I.D card,bank Acc number and my Bvn.I got a message from firs this Monday morning and the address is canton concourse vi. Pls help!!!
Re: Firs Interview by oyeludef(m): 7:58am On Oct 23, 2017
Congrats. U reside in lagod dont u?
Re: Firs Interview by smile44(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2017
Sure I stay in Lagos but my question is,how can they ask of account number and Bvn on interview day.
Re: Firs Interview by wableo: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2017
smile44:
Sure I stay in Lagos but my question is,how can they ask of account number and Bvn on interview day.

You are funny. They invite you for interview you are asking unnecessary question. Well, the bvn may be to check your bank information compare to what you submitted to them. Like age and others. I am not sure , guessing.

1 Like

Re: Firs Interview by Firstinline(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2017
Got the same message, but i am not sure of it's authenticity. I was informed to come with two copies of my C.V, means of identification and Bank Details.

Who ask for bank details at this stage of recruitment
Re: Firs Interview by Hobowobo(f): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2017
U got same message too.
God is control.
Re: Firs Interview by actright1: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2017
smile44:
Hey guys!!! I got a call last week from someone from firs saying I'm selected to come for an interview on Tuesday that the venue would be sent to me and it's confidential.I was told to come with two passport,I.D card,bank Acc number and my Bvn.I got a message from firs this Monday morning and the address is canton concourse vi. Pls help!!!

Please state the full address of the interview venue.
Re: Firs Interview by Next2Bezee(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2017
Bvn? Bank Account Number?? Did you apply for this position at all

Don't go & give your financial details to fraudsters o. Better get Firs number from its website and call them to verify.
Re: Firs Interview by ammyluv2002(f): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Don't go & give your financial details to fraudsters o. Better get Firs number from its website and call them to verify.
Re: Firs Interview by oyeludef(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2017
Next2Bezee:

its not fraud.. Its real.
Re: Firs Interview by Next2Bezee(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2017
oyeludef:
its not fraud.. Its real.

It could be, also seems fishy as well. Calling the Firs hotline first to verify is just a small but necessary precaution.
Re: Firs Interview by emerged01(m): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Op needs to be very careful. You talking about FIRS,federal govt job as if it is private org. I believe it is fake and if it is not,congrat!
Did u apply for a position in FIRS?

1 Like

Re: Firs Interview by Hobowobo(f): 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
God take control
Re: Firs Interview by BeccaD: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2017
[quote author=smile44 post=61683480]Hey guys!!! I got a call last week from someone from firs saying I'm selected to come for an interview on Tuesday that the venue would be sent to me and it's confidential.I was told to come with two passport,I.D card,bank Acc number and my Bvn.I got a message from firs this Monday morning and the address is canton conco

I got the same message too,please what are we to me expect?

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Wanted!!! / Vacancy For Engineers / Who Are This Globaldrill Oil & Gas Service.are Dey Scammers ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.