Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,492 members, 7,770,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:24 AM

Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness (6309 Views)

How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need / I Need My Third Eye Activated / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2017
Through darkness comes light
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2017
The elders of the night are older than the elders of the day
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Igyeseh(m): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2017
Goodmorning baba.
Am following bumper to bumper.
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2017
Thanks

Igyeseh:
Goodmorning baba.
Am following bumper to bumper.
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Dotwillis1(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2017
grin
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2017
Àború Aboye, Ogbó Ató, Àsúre Ìwòrì Wòfún

Today I will be teaching you "Third Eye: How To Open Your Third Eye Through Darkness"

Third eye also known as psychic eye, prophetic eye, spiritual eye, clairvoyance... is located between your two eye brow. The third eye is very popular because of it benefits and advantages. So I will be using spiritual eye or spiritual eye interchangeably within this post.

Every human has third eye unlike some esoteric school of thoughts that teaches that only few humans has it. We are souls in a human body and third eye is the eye of the soul.

Those of us that have successfully opened our third eye have enjoyed it usefulness and endless benefits. I did FREE FACE DIVINATION on this forum were I told random strangers about their future. It would have not been possible if my third eye were not opened.

Third eye activation is a must have for every successful occultist, diviner, spiritualist.... You cant operate in spirit world if you are spiritually blind. You will not be able to see witches, ogbanjes, bad spirits, good spirits, Orisas (Gods / Goddesses)....

DANGERS OF OPENING THE THIRD EYE

There are lots of dangers in opening the third eye. If forcefully opened can lead to insanity because it is located in the brain. You dont want to tamper with your brain, do you?

Third eye like every other occult power can be abused in different ways by malicious practitioner. Imagine a malicious person whose third eye has been fully opened; walks up to a random stranger, calls the stranger by his or her full names, reveals the strangers secrets problems and demand huge amount of money to solve the stranger problems and threatens the stranger with death if his or her problem is not solved. In some cases sex is demanded from the stranger. This is why self discipline is a must have for every occultist.

THIRD EYE BENEFITS

1* See future events
2* See past events
3* See present events
4* See through walls
5* See into universes
6* See the thoughts of others
7* See the underwear's of people
8* See phone numbers of people
9* See addresses of people
10* See spirit entities

METHODS OF OPENING THIRD EYE

There are several methods to open the third eye, some methods are dangerous while others are safe. Some methods are slow while others are faster.

I am going to teach you one very powerful method of opening your third eye that I was taught personally by my late Babalawo who has joined his ancestors.

And his method was taught to him by his predecessors, the chains goes up in my priesthood. You must have self discipline for this method to work for you.

Continued...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2017
THIRD EYE ACTIVATION THROUGH DARKNESS

We are souls in the human body. Religion, ethnicity, race, country, gender... has made us (souls) to forget who we are but those who have attained enlightenment knows who they are: "SOULS IN A HUMAN BODY"

For you to open or activate your third eye to enjoy it endless benefits; you must detach yourself completely from your body. Without darkness, you will not go far as a diviner, occultist, spiritualist, prophet....

This is a simple but very powerful method of darkness that if you follow this method, your third eye will be fully opened within few days just like mine.

1* TOTAL DARKNESS: Get a room that has toilet, bathroom and kitchen. Use thick blankets to cover all the windows of the room, toilet, bathroom and kitchen to prevent sun ray and moonlight so that it will be total darkness.

2* NO ELECTRONICS: You will switch off all electronics like world clocks, televisions, phones, computers... during these period.

3* INITIATION: Shave the hair from your head completely at 12 midnight with a razor blade and burn your hair inside a native pot same time.

4* CLEANSING: Cut the neck of a black he-goat with a knife, pour the black he-goat blood on your newly shaved head, bury the body of the black he-goat in your compound, put the head of the black he-goat inside the native pot were your bunt shaved hair is. Walk to the nearest four junction barefooted with the native pot, do not look back or talk to anyone and keep the native pot at middle of the four jountion. And walk back home without looking back or talk to anyone.

5* TABOO: You will avoid alcohol, drugs, cigarete, sex, meat and oil food during these days.

6* CHANT: You should repeatedly chant "Esu Aboru, Esu Aboye, Esu Abosise" while seating comfortably or lying in total darkness.

7* RESULT: Individual results are unique to the individual. Post your personal results here.

You must not leave the dark room until your third eye is fully opened and your third eye will be fully opened when you emerged completely with darkness.

I attached my Olokun Water Divination Photo to this post.

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawo

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Chrismentor3: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2017
This is serious! But those steps are quite difficult, meanwhile can you tell me about my future since u have activated ur spiritual eyes

3 Likes

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by NPComplete: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2017
Chrismentor3:
This is serious! But those steps are quite difficult, meanwhile can you tell me about my future since u have activated ur spiritual eyes

Don't mind the fraud. The guy is as fake as anything. He just comes here to recite shit to halfwitted morons who will believe him. We have caught numerous times disgracing himself here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2017
NPComplete:

Don't mind the fraud. The guy is as fake as anything. He just comes here to recite shit to halfwitted morons who will believe him. We have caught numerous times disgracing himself here.

When did you catch me disgrace myself?

What exactly is your problem?

Do you have problem with the existence of third eye or my third eye tutorial?

Next time you want to comment on my thread, back up your claim with proof and stop commenting thrash on my post.

1 Like

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by NPComplete: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2017
Babalawos:

Next time you want to comment on my thread, back up your claim with proof and stop commenting thrash on my post.

Fraud

7 Likes

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2017
NPComplete:

Fraud

Did I defraud you? Am still waiting for your proof.

You owe me apologies if you don't have any proof of my fraud

1 Like

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by NPComplete: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Babalawos:

Did I defraud you? Am still waiting for your proof.

You owe me apologies if you don't have any proof of my fraud

Fraud

5 Likes

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by hopefulLandlord: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Babalawos:

You disgraced yourself on a particular thread, I'll find it and post it here

2 Likes

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

You disgraced yourself on a particular thread, I'll find it and post it here

I will be waiting for the thread link here
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by hopefulLandlord: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Igyeseh(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
NPComplete:

Any evidence of his fraud activities?
The fact that nairaland is faceless forum doesn't means it's a guarantee for every Tom, Dick and Harry to start writing trash and accusing people wrongly.
It would have gentlemanly and morally acceptable if you had back up your claims with prove.
The person you just called fraud has been of tremendous help to many people in general and me in particular.
I don't just know why some people derived joy in tarnishing other people's image.

1 Like

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Chrismentor3: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Igyeseh:

The fact that nairaland is faceless forum doesn't means it's a guarantee for every Tom, Dick and Harry to start writing trash and accusing people wrongly.
It would have gentlemanly and morally acceptable if you had back up your claims with prove.
The person you just called fraud has been of tremendous help to many people in general and me in particular.
I don't just know why some people derived joy in tarnishing other people's image.
I have not heard that he defrauded anyone in this forum, pls if you are not interested in his thread or religion kindly stay off and stop accusing people wrongly.
To me his threads are more enlightening and educating than most of those threads here on religion. My humble opinion though.
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by hopefulLandlord: 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Babalawos:

And how did I disgrace myself here?https://www.nairaland.com/4107360/sex-magick-how-cast-powerful/1#61305538

of course the whole happening on that thread flew over your head

1 Like

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by chemystery: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
https://www.nairaland.com/4107360/sex-magick-how-cast-powerful/1#61305538
That guy called IditaBoy ended babalawos career on that thread o. Some people are just wicked!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by NPComplete: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
Igyeseh:

The guy is a fraud. End of discussion. It's not my problem if u only have one definition for fraud in ur own dictionary.

Fraud.

4 Likes

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by chemystery: 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
Igyeseh:

why is something telling me that this is the monika of the guy that use to hold the camera for babalawos during his funny displays

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by NPComplete: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
chemystery:
why is something telling me that this is the monika of the guy that use to hold the camera for babalawos during his funny displays

Either that or he is just another tiny brained follower of the fraud.

4 Likes

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Chrismentor3:

I have not heard that he defrauded anyone in this forum, pls if you are not interested in his thread or religion kindly stay off and stop accusing people wrongly.
To me his threads are more enlightening and educating than most of those threads here on religion. My humble opinion though.

Thank you
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by hopefulLandlord: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
chemystery:

That guy called IditaBoy ended babalawos career on that thread o. Some people are just wicked!!! grin
the worst part was where he started ranting about Sarassin who had nothing to do with his predicament; Babalawos with all his Almighty THIRD EYE wey dey do plenty things like:

1* See future events
2* See past events
3* See present events
4* See through walls
5* See into universes
6* See the thoughts of others
7* See the underwear's of people
8* See phone numbers of people
9* See addresses of people
10* See spirit entities

couldn't see that Sarassin had nothing to do with Zenlife and kept disgracing himself

meanwhile, some gullibles would still swallow his third eye nonsense without as much as a simple thought

4 Likes

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by hopefulLandlord: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
chemystery:

that monicker is always there to defend Babalawos lol, might actually be Babalawos with an alt haha

4 Likes

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

of course the whole happening on that thread flew over your head

Stop derailing this thread. This is a new thread. Discussion on Sex Magick thread should be on sex magick thread. Sex Magick thread is still open for discussion.
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by NPComplete: 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Babalawos u now have a fan. I will make sure u rue the day one of ur fake demons possessed u and posted that video of a fake levitation online. You know I only joined the rank of those heckling u recently. I will increase it from now on.

The fact that your third eye didn't tell u u were courting trouble when u posted that video on Nairaland brazenly insulting our intelligence here.

You are a fraud. A big fraud. Shame on u and any blockhead supporting u.

4 Likes

Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by Babalawos(m): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
NPComplete:
Babalawos u now have a fan. I will make sure u rue the day one of ur fake demons possessed u and posted that video of a fake levitation online. You know I only joined the rank of those heckling u recently. I will increase it from now on.

The fact that your third eye didn't tell u u were courting trouble when u posted that video on Nairaland brazenly insulting our intelligence here.

Shut up and stop derailing this thread
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by hopefulLandlord: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
NPComplete:

seems you haven't seen his invisibility spell charm video
https://www.nairaland.com/3873563/invisibility-spell-charm-live-demonstration
Re: Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness by NPComplete: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Babalawos:

Shut up and stop derailing this thread

Fraud

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Lessons Christians can Learn From The Life Of The Apostles / Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls / Pope Benedict Resigned To Avoid Arrest And Siezure Of Church Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.