Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe (20907 Views)

FAAN Arrests Arik Air Worker For Seeking Bribe From Passenger / Police Officer On Video Seeking Bribe Arrested (photo) / Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by fowlyansh181(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

What is this bush meat talking about...wetin concern me with watsoever your opinion is

Radio without battery watch who you quote undecided
idiots, idiots everywhere
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by braivheart: 12:25am On Oct 24, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Yes i call myself BornnAgainChild and will call myself that a thousand times...but one thing stands for sure i aint a hypocrite like you that would do worse if the case was you

Repent!!!

I've heard you.

Born again child that doesn't speak explicitly against bribery

Keep romancing evil.
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by thedondada(m): 3:59am On Oct 24, 2017
eagleeye2:
grin
Another one bites the dust.

Exactly the words that came to mind when I saw this topic.

Nigga gonna lose his job.
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by thedondada(m): 4:01am On Oct 24, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
What shall it profit whosoever recorded this

This man is a family man striving for his daily bread cos his take home aint substantial...why try to bring him down

Wickedness has never paid anyone

Pls stop!!!

God punish you.

Imagine the crap you wrote up there. Wickedness.

In fact God punish you

1 Like

Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by lsoul: 6:18am On Oct 24, 2017
bendike:
This is not recent. It happened over 4-6 years ago if i remember right. Police check point in front of fcmb bank a
Akowonjo branch. The guy "chiyem" was dismissed from the police force. Last time i spoke with him, he said his folks contributed little funds for him to get a Nigerian used car for transport business. Unfortunately the car was wack. He spent all the money on the car but it will work 1 day and he spends the rest of the week at the mechanic. This was like 3-4 years ago i think. Wonder what he is up to now.
y nt call him again
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by bendike: 6:45am On Oct 24, 2017
lsoul:

y nt call him again
Na wah for you oh shocked
I should call him to remind him i am here abi? You want me o turn atm machine for his problems right?
I pass on that grin
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:36am On Oct 24, 2017
thedondada:

God punish you.

Imagine the crap you wrote up there. Wickedness.

In fact God punish you

In as much as you poking your nose on my comment...i revert that curse to your entirely family and household...they would never see mercy from mankind and God.

Thanky You
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2017
braivheart:

I've heard you.

Born again child that doesn't speak explicitly against bribery

Keep romancing evil.

If thats the level of your understanding then no problem
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2017
fowlyansh181:
idiots, idiots everywhere

If only Nairaland gat premiums am so sure people as useless as fowlyansh wouldnt have the oppurtunity to talk crap
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Offering you sense dear sis or whatever you are, I would dignify you with a befitting reply when you know the difference between "I'm and Am"...

You definitely need to grow sense, ciao......

Im not your mate...find your mate to continue this crap shiit of yours
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by thedondada(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

In as much as you poking your nose on my comment...i revert that curse to your entirely family and household...they would never see mercy from mankind and God.

Thanky You

slowpoke
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by fowlyansh181(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

If only Nairaland gat premiums am so sure people as useless as fowlyansh wouldnt have the oppurtunity to talk crap
too tired to chat with f00ls.
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
fowlyansh181:
too tired to chat with f00ls.

Just like your aunt...#foolish child
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
thedondada:

slowpoke

Born by mistake
Re: Give Me Dollars, Naira Does Not Have Value: Policeman Seeking Bribe by fowlyansh181(m): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Just like your aunt...#foolish child
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) / Photos Of 23 Human Trafficking Victims Rescued In Benue While Being Transported / Bike rider strips unclad, Threatens to stab association member asking for fee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.