Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Most Disappointing Videos Games - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Most Disappointing Videos Games (3659 Views)

Disappointing News For WWE Gamers. / God Of War Players Find Its Final Secret Disappointing, See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Most Disappointing Videos Games by error4040: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2018
Mine was Gta4 grin.
let me quote my earlier post.
error4040:
GTA IV, trying so hard to love the game but everything about it is so frustrating, from the Aiming to the cars, weapons, clothing, cops.
What am still yet to understand was:
Why the hell did rockstars remove the option for players to fly planes
And did not add options of customizing cars only recognized cars were (hummer, range, rolls royce and Lamborghini which you will only have after completing that GaY guy(can't recall his name) mission. The funniest part once you park the car at your reservation spot front of your house after like two to 5missions it would be stolen grin grin, no armored tanks, no parachute skydive, no bank heist or even tattoo/saloon for hair cuts.
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2014 On My Computer. / 8 Ways That PES 2016 Is Better Than FIFA 16 / Lets Play A Game"the Comment With No Likes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.