Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Detect And Flush Liars From Your Business Before They Flush You! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Detect And Flush Liars From Your Business Before They Flush You! (559 Views)

Growth Will Kill Your Business Before You Even Start #homejoy / How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” / What You Should Know About Charcoal Business Before You Go Into It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Detect And Flush Liars From Your Business Before They Flush You! by victree4: 5:10am On Mar 15, 2010
hi dear reader,
I have noticed that most people now have the gift of telling lies, some tells it just for fun, some tells it because they cant help but to, and others tells it just to get out of trouble, it might even impose dangers on your business or company. Which ever reason it is, I have come up with an easy to read report to make sure no body ever lies to you again, not only that, you would also make these people tell you the truth no matter who they are or where they are, even if it is in your home, office travels, church etc.   Just download the easy to read report below and find out how to become a HUMAN LIE DETECTORand make liars tell you the truth any time any day.  You can also mail me on humanliedetector@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Weighbridge Made Easy In Nigeria / No Easier Way To Transfer Fuel / A Must Read For Everyone (it Can Change Your Life For The Better)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.