Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Jim Iyke Reveals He Wasn't In A Relationship With Nadia Buari - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Reveals He Wasn't In A Relationship With Nadia Buari (24642 Views)

Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Reveals He Wasn't In A Relationship With Nadia Buari by passyhansome(m): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
JIM IYKE I DUFF MY HAT FOR YOU
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals He Wasn't In A Relationship With Nadia Buari by Thylord(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Laveda:

grin Your moniker sha
you like penisCap or cap of penis.
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals He Wasn't In A Relationship With Nadia Buari by idu1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
Wetin concern me
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals He Wasn't In A Relationship With Nadia Buari by chuksjuve(m): 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
Laveda:

Jim Iyke however, in an interview with Punch revealed that the romance report between him and Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buhari, was never true.

According to Jim Iyke, they had something they wanted to achieve with the relationship rumour, as he further disclosed that dating and even getting engaged on their reality TV show was part of the script for the show.

“Things didn’t get messy as people thought. Two people met in the entertainment industry and there was a reality show at a time that kept us together. So, we did a smart thing anybody who found himself or herself in such situation would have done. And when the entertainment was over, we moved on to our normal lives.”

Jim Iyke always has the perfect reply for trolls.

“For anyone who thought anything extraordinary happened, it was a live show except that it played into our personal lives too. I got what I wanted, which was follower ship and I appreciate the audience for watching. She understood what she was coming into and I understood as well. We got the mileage we both wanted and we moved on with our lives. Five years down the lane, people are still talking about it.”

Chai. So all the while Nadia and Jim were playing with our heads abi? And to think that we even believed the lie.

More here;
http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/10/23/jim-iyke-reveals-he-was-never-in-a-relationship-with-nadia-buari/
Lalasticlala

The name buhari is like an anathema..

Everybody seems to be rejecting it.
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals He Wasn't In A Relationship With Nadia Buari by WaffenSS(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Liar.

She dumped your ass and moved on.
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals He Wasn't In A Relationship With Nadia Buari by gregyboy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
i weak for jim ike lie ehnn anyhow wen i be an actor i will date ladies and still lie about it abi is not my lie
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals He Wasn't In A Relationship With Nadia Buari by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
He just confirmed himself as a scam artist - not to be taken for his words in future.
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals He Wasn't In A Relationship With Nadia Buari by toshmann(m): 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
Laveda:

Chai. So all the while Nadia and Jim were playing with our heads abi? And to think that we even believed the lie.

More here;
http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/10/23/jim-iyke-reveals-he-was-never-in-a-relationship-with-nadia-buari/
Lalasticlala

70% of everything u see on tv; and
90% of everything you see on facebook. . . IS A LIE
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals He Wasn't In A Relationship With Nadia Buari by talk2percy(m): 11:35am On Nov 01, 2017
And was all the sexing part of the script too??

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's Ahneeka Looks Gorgeous In Bridal Attire (Photo) / Samklef Settles Feud With Wizkid / Moji Olaiya: Yomi Fash-lanso Condemns Fayose’s Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.