Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Agric Sponsorship - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agric Sponsorship (649 Views)

An Agric-tech Startup Coming Soon!!! / Challenges Of Agric Start-ups And New Farmers. / Free Agric Training And Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agric Sponsorship by Tattybilliongee(m): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
pls how do i get sponsorship for for my sch departmental agricultural project?
Re: Agric Sponsorship by benzion72(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Write an official letter with your department letter head to the big guys in the farming business Olam, Agrited, zartech. Highlight what you want to do and how it will benefit students and the community

Also you can get help from some foreing embassy like Denmark/ Holland etc

Hope this help
Re: Agric Sponsorship by Tattybilliongee(m): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
thanks
Re: Agric Sponsorship by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2017
[/color]
benzion72:
Write an official letter with your department letter head to the big guys in the farming business Olam, Agrited, zartech. Highlight what you want to do and how it will benefit students and the community

Also you can get help from some foreign embassy like Denmark/ Holland etc

Hope this help

[color=#006600]
benzion72:

Hope this help

benzion72:

Hope this help

Thanks sir. Pls I need link to organisation that will help me with grant or agric loan

(1) (Reply)

Details For Fertilizer Market In Nigeria / Where To Get Green Beans Seed / Packaging/bags For Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.