Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

VIDEO: Wizkid Is My Competition – Davido Admits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Wizkid Is My Competition – Davido Admits (720 Views)

'I Follow Everything On Skirt'- Davido Admits Cheating On Chioma / Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Wizkid Is My Competition – Davido Admits by pulsemusicng(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2017

Superstar artiste, Davido was asked to name those he considers a threat to him in the industry. Although the singer mentioned a couple of popular artistes, one name that stood out from his roll call was Wizkid.

It is however much of a surprise that Davido would admit to Wizkid’s influence in the industry considering the fact that the two superstar artistes seem to have been avoiding each other, of late.

Watch video below And Download Via
https://pulsemusic.ng/video-wizkid-competition-davido-admits/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_LnI7zGdm0

Cc lalasticlala , mynd44
Re: VIDEO: Wizkid Is My Competition – Davido Admits by andreweb(m): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
uhm. every body wants to post these days. embarassed embarassed
Re: VIDEO: Wizkid Is My Competition – Davido Admits by pulsemusicng(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
andreweb:
uhm. every body wants to post these days. embarassed embarassed

Don't Rush Life It happened Watch It .. Davido said it

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgical Operation In Dubai Hospital [Photo] / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance / Don Jazzy Is Honored To Be Painted By 'davinci’s' Teacher (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.