Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

What Does The Bible Really Say About This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Really Say About This? (574 Views)

Does The Bible Really Condemn Marrying More Than One Wife? / Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Bible Really Say About This? by IamOlusa(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
Happy day NL.
I need the learned and bible scholar in this platform to make this issue lucid me.
I believe we can eat anything edible and drink whatever you like since it doesnt have negative influence in your hearth and encephalon.
Like alcohol, it affect the brain and heart and can you act wrongly under it influence.
Now, my question is do bible condemn eating dog meat and snake meat? Many people give me a horrible look whenever I say i eat dog meat.
Can what we eat and drink defile a man?

I'm feeling guilty already.
Re: What Does The Bible Really Say About This? by Amberon11: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
You must be a calabar man. So all the goat meat and cow don finish for market na people's innocent dogs you wan dey kill abi?

You can eat the snakes but pls let sleeping dogs lie. And don't forget to tag lalasticlala when you kill the snake for automatic FP.
Re: What Does The Bible Really Say About This? by IamOlusa(m): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Amberon11:
You must be a calabar man. So all the goat meat and cow don finish for market na people's innocent dogs you wan dey kill abi?

You can eat the snakes but pls let sleeping dogs lie. And don't forget to tag lalasticlala when you kill the snake for automatic FP.

L0L, I'm proudly from 0ndo and not Calabar. I didnt kill innocent dog, my cousin bought it and brought it home.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Really Say About This? by analice107: 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Amberon11:

lolzzzzz @ people's innocent dogs. Sis, if we must go the Bible way, a dog is an animal, and animals are meant for food. Humans have agendas hence they turn dogs to humans.

And, does Lala, like snakes?

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Really Say About This? by Amberon11: 11:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Yeah true but you know what they say about a dog being a man's best friend. To me its just off but I definitely know its not a sin tho.

Yes snakes are lalas favorite meal. For proof just take any picture with a snake, tag lala and you are guaranteed FP grin
analice107:

lolzzzzz @ people's innocent dogs. Sis, if we must go the Bible way, a dog is an animal, and animals are meant for food. Humans have agendas hence they turn dogs to humans.

And, does Lala, like snakes?

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Really Say About This? by analice107: 7:45am On Oct 27, 2017
Amberon11:
Yeah true but you know what they say about a dog being a man's best friend. To me its just off but I definitely know its not a sin tho.

Yes snakes are lalas favorite meal. For proof just take any picture with a snake, tag lala and you are guaranteed FP grin
Oh Lord. And, i'm here saying snakes have value in creation.

(1) (Reply)

Those Deliberately Devaluing The Naira Will Be Arrested —adeboye / Holy Ghost Congress 2017. Day 5(08/12/2017) Songs Of Victory / The Secret World Of Female Free Masons -bbc video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.