Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,973 members, 7,956,641 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

Holy Ghost Congress 2017. Day 5(08/12/2017) Songs Of Victory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Ghost Congress 2017. Day 5(08/12/2017) Songs Of Victory (597 Views)

RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holy Ghost Congress 2017. Day 5(08/12/2017) Songs Of Victory by 4reala(m): 10:52am On Dec 09, 2017
HOLY GHOST CONGRESS 2017 DAY 5

EVENING SESSION

SONGS OF VICTORY

PREACHER: PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE

TEXT: EXODUS 15:1-3;4-11

TOPIC: SONGS OF VICTORY

PRAYERS: Appreciate the name of the Lord for all he has done for you
Father, please give me complete victory in all areas of my life tonight
NUMBER OF BABIES BORN AS AT TODAY ARE 40 - 20 boys and 20 girls
ANNOUNCEMENT: December 31st 2017 cross over service with the topic –ENFORCING YOUR VICTORY with the Last Holy Communion Service of the year
January 2018 Holy Ghost Service is on the 5th of January with the theme- Stronger than your enemies.
Have the habit of always having a clean environment. Pick the dirt and thrash it.
PROPHECY: Tonight will be a night of victory for you in Jesus name.
You will sing plenty songs because of your joy.
In talking about songs of victory, there are two things that are very important.
1. Songs
2. Victory
When God made man, the original plan of God is for man to sing the praises of God. God made everything for them to make music to him Rev.4:11. Isaiah 55:12 Trees are to clap their hands unto God. Gen. 1:31.
God created you to praise him and that is why that man is a singing animal. If man is singing constantly, you can tell what is going on in his life. The kind/type of song a person sings can be used to identify what he or she is going through they always have different tune and melody for each song.
*On your way home, you will sing the songs of victory
Victory has be describes to mean to win, overcome in a contest or war. In war, there is no question of drum game; its either you win or lose; either a victim or victor. In war, it is winner takes all. Goliath and David.
As a child of God, you need to know you have a determined enemy who wants to take all you have. He wants to steal, kill and destroy. Thank God you have an ally who is determined to have your life John 10:10. Eph. 6:12 your ally is far superior to the devil. Psalm 24:7-10.
*You victory will be settled by the time you are leaving here

TECHNIQUES OF DEVIL OUR ADVERSARIES
1. When the devil wants to attack, the time he loves most to attack is when you are celebrating 1Sam.18:5-11;Joshua7;2Kings 2:9-24 Whenever you have a celebration as a Christian, make sure you pray
2. When the devil wants to attack, he does it massively. Exodus 14:5-28; 2Chor.20:-1-25; Isaiah59:19 *None of the sickness, diseases or doctors report you bring will go back home with you.
3. It’s not every time the devil is always attacking directly with the person, but he comes in subtle way which e Eph 6:11. God is not a doctor, but a healer. 1Sam, 24:20; 25:1-11 *every unfriendly friend will be exposed.
4. When the devil wants to fight sometimes, he will use a combination of force, He will use a com *every law that will lead to your breakthrough will be made or broken. *God said he will deal with those who are accusing you wrongly. Mathew 10:33;Judges 15:1-19
So many of us have been living with the family enemies for too long
*Every family that is expecting you to die, from now on they will be frustrated. *Every external enemy if they do not repent will die also.
*God said the time for him fulfill all his previous promises are now in Jesus name.
*God said that as you enter the New Year, you will steadily climb the hill of joy
5. One of the most ways of the devil for attack after trying different methods, then he tries to turn God himself against you. Numbers 23:1-23; 25:1-9. Your victory is not complete until you make it to heaven. 2Tim4 Rev. 15:2-3.
Final Victory will not come until you make to heaven you victory is not complete Rev 15 v 2-3
*God said, your greatness is about to begin

PRAYER POINTS
1. Praise the Almighty God that you are still alive today
2. Father, all the enemies within please deal with them yourself
3. Father, as for the external enemies, those who would not repent among them, arise and scatter them
4. Father, make your wall of fire round me and all mine to remain solid
5. Father, please do not let me be my own enemy
6. Father let me enjoy peace from now on, even in the presence of my enemies
7. Father please let me finish well.
8. Tell God about your personal problems

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(tues. 02/01/2018) Come With Us / The Horus Jesus Connection / Nigerian Man Post Photo Of A Priest Praying,says He Never Bow Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.